Occupation changing option after EOI submission

wan2no

I have been enquiring a question for a long time but got no specific answer. my question is what happens if someone wants to change occupation for availing state sponsor opportunity against an already submitted EOI where the occupation was different one. It is well accepted that one can change occupation if assessing body allows. Consequently there might be an option to change occupation later in EOI. I am not sure about please someone clarify me this matter.

I was just looking at the VETASSESS site to try to answer another question and I noticed they have both telephone and email for submitting queries, so why not try that. It's better to get the answer from 'the horse's mouth?!'

[h=1]Contact us[/h][h=2]At VETASSESS, we like to make it easy for you to get the information you want.

[/h][h=2]Phone us[/h][h=2]All enquiries: +61 3 9655 4801

[/h][h=2]Our locations & addresses[/h][h=2][TABLE=class: blue]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%, colspan: 2]

Melbourne Office Address Level 5, 478 Albert Street

East Melbourne Victoria 3002

Australia

View Office Location on a map

Opening hours

Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m

Melbourne Postal Address VETASSESS

GPO Box 2752

Melbourne Victoria 3001 Australia

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 50%]

Perth Office Address Unit 9E, 817 Plaza

817 Beeliar Drive

Cockburn Central WA 6164

Australia

Cnr of Beeliar Drive and Linkage Avenue

(Directly across the road from Gateways Shopping Centre)

New: The Perth Office can now accept applications and EFTPOS payments

Opening hours

Tel: +61 8 9417 7321

Fax: +61 8 9417 7302

E-mail: watradeassess@vetassess.com.au[/TD]

[TD=width: 50%]

Brisbane Office Address 2/477 Brunswick Street

FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006

Australia

Opening hours

Tel: +61 7 3666 0079

E-mail: qld@vetassess.com.au

New: The Brisbane Office can now accept applications and EFTPOS payments Brisbane Postal Address VETASSESS

P.O. Box 2397

Fortitude Valley BC QLD 4006 Australia[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/h][h=2]Email us[/h][h=2]For enquiries or feedback about any VETASSESS service, please email us using the form below.

Items marked * are required.

[TABLE=class: featureBoxBlue]

[TR]

[TD=class: label, width: 25%]Title:[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]First name:*[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Surname:*[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Address:*[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Suburb:*[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]State:*[/TD]

[TD]ACTNSWNTQLDSATASVICWAOther[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Postcode:*[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Country:*[/TD]

[TD]AfghanistanÅ land IslandsAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean territoryBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongoCongo, Democratic RepublicCook IslandsCosta RicaCôte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)Croatia (Hrvatska)CubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEast TimorEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland IslandsFaroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard and McDonald IslandsHondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKorea (north)Korea (south)KuwaitKyrgyzstanLao People's Democratic RepublicLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyan Arab JamahiriyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacaoMacedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic OfMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalestinian TerritoriesPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarRéunionRomaniaRussian FederationRwandaSaint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia and the South Sandwich IslandsSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan Mayen IslandsSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited States of AmericaUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican CityVenezuelaVietnamVirgin Islands (British)Virgin Islands (US)Wallis and Futuna IslandsWestern SaharaYemenZaireZambiaZimbabwe[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Do you require a response?[/TD]

[TD]Yes No [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Phone no:[/TD]

[TD]*Please enter area code (no spaces)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Email:*[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Preferred contact method:[/TD]

[TD]Telephone Email Mail[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Are you an existing customer?[/TD]

[TD]Yes No[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Area:[/TD]

[TD]Select one belowassessitnowChinese qualification verificationCompetency assessmentEarly Childhood Teachers ValidationIssue of Confirmation of Completion CertificateNewsletterGeneral Occupation Skills Assessment for MigrationTests and examsTrade skills assessment for migrationVETASSESS PublishingWebsite and technical 457 Visa Skills AssessmentOther [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Comments:[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]genCaptcha.cfm?id=4BD4969B-97D4-7341-746DB995D1DFD557

Type the text as shown in the image*: [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

icon_print.jpg Print this page

pixel.gif

[/h][h=2]Need help?[/h][h=2]

[/h][h=2]Corporate clients for trade skills assessments[/h][h=2]

[/h]

I have been enquiring a question for a long time but got no specific answer. my question is what happens if someone wants to change occupation for availing state sponsor opportunity against an already submitted EOI where the occupation was different one. It is well accepted that one can change occupation if assessing body allows. Consequently there might be an option to change occupation later in EOI. I am not sure about please someone clarify me this matter.

I would not have thought so. Wouldn't it be better to do the safe thing and juts lodge a new EOI.

That means can anyone anytime lodge a new EOI for new changed occupation? I know vetassess allows occupation change if similar but my concern is about EOI occupation changing or re-lodgement. Does it need to specify occupation to a single one during EOI submission? is there no chance to get flexibility any way to seek state sponsor based on different occupation?

Archived