Mango Hill were coming!!!!!!!

micklemuss

Hi Guys,

I thought as a newbie I'd best say hello.

My family and I will be out in a few weeks with a view of securing the allusive mango Hill rental (with pool).

Anyone in mango Hill? Our children are 4 and 7 and we plan to send to M H state school.

Any advice from anyone in Mango Hil

l would be appreciated.

Also were going to need some friends! Any takers??

:0)

Hi.. mango hill rarely gets a mention so it made me smile to see ur in your post!! We are.moving there hopefully in the next couple of months.. Medicals have been finalised all our stuff gone, we just waiting for the grant and then on the plane 4 weeks later..my parents in law currently live there 4 bed with pool and we ate going to be taking there house and they are moving on...we have two girls aged 2 and 6 months..we have visited mango hill a few times, it is more built up now than a few years ago, but a really nice famly area we found.. Kids playing on the street etc...when we get there we can meet up at the tavern!My emailaddress is nic57nic@gmail.com if you want any advise or to chat.

• 1 month later...
Hi Guys,

I thought as a newbie I'd best say hello.

My family and I will be out in a few weeks with a view of securing the allusive mango Hill rental (with pool).

Anyone in mango Hill? Our children are 4 and 7 and we plan to send to M H state school.

Any advice from anyone in Mango Hil

l would be appreciated.

Also were going to need some friends! Any takers??

:0)

Hi we live I north lakes, been there nearly a year now, I've got a 2 and 4 yr old. We have friends that have children at MH SS around the same age as yours and they love it there! If you fancy meeting up just let me know. Liz

• 1 month later...

Hi Micklemuss,

Have you arrived in Mango Hill?

Were are flying out to Brisbane next month, staying in Narangba for the first five weeks, but have been looking at Mango hill and North Lakes as something long term.

We will be looking for friends too :) I have children aged 13, 5 and <1.

Archived