Query about NSW Sponsorship

tanay

Anyone knows what would be the processing time after receiving approval from NSW?

once you get your NSW state sponsorship, then within a month after submitting your EOI, you should get the 190 invitation. once you get that invitation, it should be within 6 months for visa grant.

There were no solid reasons for Rejection, they only mentioned that they are receiving High Caliber applications from across the globe and i was only meeting their minimum criteria of 3 yrs and 4 months and 7.5/7/7/7 .. I dont know what could be the error ! Im just looking forward to ACT now, its my only and last hope !

Regards

Ishaan

Sorry to hear that Ishaan but what is your 3 years and 4 months? Is that your Aussie experience? do anyone know the minimum requirements for NSW SS approval?

In NSW you will received an ack letter, then wait for their approval. Where in their process the rejection takes place? I just really hope we can all the approval we wanted... I got my ack letter on Feb 19, 2013... waiting for the next step.

First week of November applicants are just barely receiving their approvals. Give or take around APRIL/MAY we should hear back about an approval.

• 1 month later...

Hi Johnny,

Finally i got the invitation from NSW for 190 Subclass.the invitation will expire on 9th june.If i start the vissa process immediately,will they start the process or they will wait untill 9th june i.e my invitation expiry date.

Please give an update on this and my gmail id is dreamsramu@gmail.com.can you please send a test mail from your gmail to dreamsramu@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Rcherukoori.

just want to say that all i'm writing is based on other's experiences and from what i've gathered through reading DIAC's website. I have not applied to any PR visa. Hopefully in June, I will.

Archived