What next 190 skillset? agent or no agent?

skellysgirl

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yep thats kind of why we decided to wait, we have since moved areas in the UK and sold and bought another house and been renovating for the past 2 years plus had another baby! I think we needed to be in a better position financially, had all of our babies and have more equity to go with.

Good luck with it all

You too hopefully we can keep in touch

• 1 month later...
Whoop ACT accepted me today...EOI already Submitted

ACT must have been happy to waiver in regards to my Skills assessment dated pre 2010

Well Congratulations Girl !! Can you share your timeline ? when did you filed for your state sponsorship ? which profession ?

Thank you Ishann

My Timeline is on my sig

I am a Graphic Designer

I have now submitted my EOI, in the correspondence section says "The EOI for this subclass is able to be completed. The client's claims equal 75 points" I have not received any emails

Can i actually apply now or do i get an actual invite?

Thank you Ishann

My Timeline is on my sig

I am a Graphic Designer

I have now submitted my EOI, in the correspondence section says "The EOI for this subclass is able to be completed. The client's claims equal 75 points" I have not received any emails

I guess you will get an invite !! Lets see what do our Senior Expats say here !

Thank you Ishann

My Timeline is on my sig

I am a Graphic Designer

Hey Girlie !! Did you got an invite ?? Whats the progress ?

Nothing yet.

Nothing has changed on my skillsselect home page.

I think it goes in rounds, of which there are 2 per month. Next one is 22/04, well that seems to be the case for the 189's so I'm assuming they also do the 190's then too.

if you are doing SS then you will be going 190 too I am assuming...any news on SS yet? How many points have you got?

Nothing yet.

Nothing has changed on my skillsselect home page.

I think it goes in rounds, of which there are 2 per month. Next one is 22/04, well that seems to be the case for the 189's so I'm assuming they also do the 190's then too.

if you are doing SS then you will be going 190 too I am assuming...any news on SS yet? How many points have you got?

No that is not the case Girl. One of my friends got a state sponsorship from ACT today and he got the invite too ! So stay alert ! He applied it on 26th Feb !

I applied on 13th March .. so i still have 2 more weeks to go !! Yup i've applied for 190 too with 60 points without SS. 65 if i get SS !

No that is not the case Girl. One of my friends got a state sponsorship from ACT today and he got the invite too ! So stay alert ! He applied it on 26th Feb !

I applied on 13th March .. so i still have 2 more weeks to go !! Yup i've applied for 190 too with 60 points without SS. 65 if i get SS !

EOI invitations are sent out only twice a month.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ --> click on the "reports" tab !

Cheers,

Kubby

Well nearly, looks like 489's are also done twice monthly. 

Its only 189 and 489 mentioned under the reports segment ! Ive seen heaps of cases where people are getting invites every now and then. There is no such condition for 190 where invites will be sent twice a month only !

But anyhow, we all are praying for each other and that is the best part !!

Are the 190s which have been sent an invite the ones that have the SS included in the expression?

Maybe ones sent invites between dates have had the EIO accepted but were reliant upon the SS side of it? thus as soon as that accepted the invite becomes valid

I did my SS prior, so the EOI is the only part that needs to be considered

I got it...it was my fault, I re-read my SS email and it stated I had to let them know my EOI ID, which I was assuming would come with my invite, but the number was allocated when I registered. I informed ACT over the weekend, and just got my invite!!!!

I got a CO appointed on 17th April who has requested me the following document:

Thank you for submitting the application for ACT nomination in support of a 190 visa on behalf of your client Ishaan Thakur. In order that processing can be finalized please provide the following information within 7 days by 24 April 2013:

· Employment research – full advertisement for each vacancy is required. A minimum of 6 vacancies is required. Links and screenshots are not acceptable.

The requested documentation should be emailed directly to me. If the information is not received by the due date the application will be finalized against the documentation already held which may result in the application for ACT nomination being refused.

Firstly, good luck to everyone here but I was wondering if I could ask a question in regards time limits for visa applications. If you are invited to apply for state sponsorship, how much time do you have to lodge the proper DIAC application?

Thanks in anticipation,

​Chall.

Firstly, good luck to everyone here but I was wondering if I could ask a question in regards time limits for visa applications. If you are invited to apply for state sponsorship, how much time do you have to lodge the proper DIAC application?

Thanks in anticipation,

​Chall.

i think its 60 days, but id double check

I got a CO appointed on 17th April who has requested me the following document:

Thank you for submitting the application for ACT nomination in support of a 190 visa on behalf of your client Ishaan Thakur. In order that processing can be finalized please provide the following information within 7 days by 24 April 2013:

· Employment research – full advertisement for each vacancy is required. A minimum of 6 vacancies is required. Links and screenshots are not acceptable.

The requested documentation should be emailed directly to me. If the information is not received by the due date the application will be finalized against the documentation already held which may result in the application for ACT nomination being refused.

thats what i received, i just supplied evidence of current job vacancies in my profession, it was approved just after that, i did provide screenshots, and they accepted them

i think its 60 days, but id double check

Thank you skellsygirl! I've been trying to get an answer to this for a few days now and have had very little luck so this is cool. I need to be careful with timings if I'm successful because of my job and stuff. Hope everything comes off for you!

thats what i received, i just supplied evidence of current job vacancies in my profession, it was approved just after that, i did provide screenshots, and they accepted them

And how long did it took once u submitted the job vacancies ?

Archived