What kitchen suppliers

danskitt

Hi, I am trying to buy an 'off the shelf' flat pack kitchen like what you would get from B & Q or Howdens etc but the only place I can find so far that doesn't make them all from scratch is Bunnings. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am in Sydney.

Thanks

Dan

I have recently renovated my laundry with Bunnings flat packs as I couldn't find anything else similar in Perth. Happy with the Bunnings units, but for a kitchen I would have gone for more than the budget model that I chose. Let us know how you go as I am sure there are many people on PIO who would be interested apart from me as I start the long research road on whether to totally rip out and replace the kitchen or perform "tart ups"!!!

Hi, I am trying to buy an 'off the shelf' flat pack kitchen like what you would get from B & Q or Howdens etc but the only place I can find so far that doesn't make them all from scratch is Bunnings. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am in Sydney.

Thanks

Dan

Hi, I work for a company in Melbourne called "Whiteboxshop" they do custom made or flat pack kitchens take a look at the website. Ship all over Oz

Archived