anyone moving in april 13?

kxyzle

hi well my flight is booked im moving to perth area on te 6th april and i arrive on the 7th.

anyone else moving around this time? i think it would be good to get to know a few people before hand.

also if anyone is looking to share rentals or something like that it might be an idea

goodd to hear? what are your plans? you got a job lined up? where you thinking of living? are you moving on your own?

Hello again, my other half and i will be living in Rivervale suburb along GEH and hopefully will secure a building FM job in Perth. Where do you intend to live? How ready are you in your preparation in relocating?

Hey,

I fly from Manchester on the 5th April, arrive 17:25 on the 6th, staying with my friend until I find a place and work! What's your plan?

Hello! We will arrive after you by a couple of week. Wish you will settle down fast with a job you like and accommodation. I will fly from Singapore .

im looking to move to scarborough i think i jist want to be close to the city i dont really have a plan ha! im going to start applying for jobs as of now thought. i heard bunbury is nice i have a mate who lives there. i just cant wait let the adventure begin!

Hey guys, Sorry for the late reply! I will of course ill keep you all posted! My plans are to fly from Manchester to Dubai to perth, arriving on the 6th at 17:25. I'm staying with my mate who is a resident and working for him laying turf for the week (extra $1,000 for alcohol) haha. Im a salesman for BT business over here which I happen to be very successful in. One of my mates in Sydney works for Telstra in sales and earns around 2k a WEEK! So there's lots of money to be made. My plan is to try my very best to get a sponsorship but who knows ay! I'm going to try and get a place in the first month or so preferably in joondalup (where my mate is) but I don't really care as long as it's not too far from the city. Add me in Facebook (Danny Sarath) hopefully I won't be the only one in the sea in April! :D

im looking to move to scarborough i think i jist want to be close to the city i dont really have a plan ha! im going to start applying for jobs as of now thought. i heard bunbury is nice i have a mate who lives there. i just cant wait let the adventure begin!

Better do it (seek employment) well in advance as cost of living is pretty high there. At least daily basic expenses is taken care. Enjoyment can come later. What job? Best of luck to you.

Hey,

Anyone coming on April 2nd? I will be flying to perth from Singapore on April 2nd.

Can anyone tell me that to find out a job in regional WA, to live iin Perth or to move directly the place you wanna settle down?

Hi afzal, I will fly on 8th March and initially staying in perth. I am also a Mechanical Engineer and my visa class is 475.

Are you sure that engineering jobs is available in bunbury, I got an idea from my senior collegue (he is in now brisbane and working in SIEMENS) that its really hard to get engineering jobs in bunbury i.e very few is available.

I am also planning to move either in Bunbury or Mandurah. Byford is also in consideration.

Whats you visa class and in which field you worked on before. We could share the issues to make thing easier I think.

Mehdi

Finally got an offer on the house on Friday which we've accepted. So all going well we should arrive around the 12th April.

Staying with family in Mandurah for a while and already started the job hunt having established some contacts over the last year. Here's hoping it all falls into place.

Hi Mehdi,

I am also mechanical engineer with visa 475. I am not aware much about job availability in Bunbury but due to climatic condition I have prefered Bunbury. I have my experience more in maintenance and project management of heavy industry. what about u?

Which country u belongs to? Where will u be staying in Perth or Bunbury?

Hi

I am a Controls BMS Engineer ( Electro Mechanical -HAVC) , I will be flying to Perth April 2 with my wife ..Emirates..From Dubai..

Looking for accomodation and have found a few good places on airbnb.com

Just need to finalise in these couple of weeks ...

If anyone has some info on accomodation and short term rent.....plz share...:)..Much Appreciated..

Cheers

MS

Hi all just wanted to say hope your all getting sorted & looking forward to your move.

We love Perth & WA, best choice we made.

The moving bit & the first few weeks are stressful while you are getting straight but this is the same even if you move in the same country.

Remember Live the Life :-)

Good Luck All of you, If there is anything I can help you with Please ask :-)

Hi all just wanted to say hope your all getting sorted & looking forward to your move.

We love Perth & WA, best choice we made.

The moving bit & the first few weeks are stressful while you are getting straight but this is the same even if you move in the same country.

Remember Live the Life :-)

Good Luck All of you, If there is anything I can help you with Please ask :-)

Thanks for your kindness. We will have 2 baggage of 30kg each , 2 hand-carried luggages plus a bulky sport luggage upon arrival in the late evening. Do you think is there a taxi able to accommodate the stuffs plus 2 adult passengers?

Thanks for your kindness. We will have 2 baggage of 30kg each , 2 hand-carried luggages plus a bulky sport luggage upon arrival in the late evening. Do you think is there a taxi able to accommodate the stuffs plus 2 adult passengers?

Archived