5 weeks to go!!!!

louisesteph23

My boyfriend and I have finally booked our flights to Sydney for the end of Feb thats just 5 weeks away! So excited but I don't even know where to begin organising! Need to sort out a bank account, insurance and jobs too! Staying wih my parents over there so at least we don't have to worry about having somewhere to stay! Does anyone have any info/advice/stories on Sydney and WHV'S and also my boyfriend is an IT Support proffesional so any info on jobs in that area would be great! I also want to know how old you have to be to rent a car over there?!

Thanks in advance!

I cant help with Sydney ,sorry but i hope you have a great time..

We set a bank account up prior to arriving here with the ANZ and we are still with them now 6 years later, its quite simple to open an account on line.

Cal x

Ahhh thanks! Oh I've not heard of them I'll have a look online. Been looking at NAB so far x

Sorry can't help you with Sydney as sadly that's the one bit I missed out on! i think you need 3 years driving experience though to be able to hire a car -I would double check that when you're there though.

ahh right okay thank you for that I have a feeling it is that too! Ah well must get used to public transport!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived