Help: Where to find "short term" Rental

LojaChica

Hi

Brief overview to all.....................Thankyou in advance for replying!

I need to find somewhere to rent short term in NSW preferably in the Randwick area for US (Family of 5) AND a Mother In Law who needs her own space.............The idea being that we would use this as a base to explore areas (MIL is already there) and she would be living with us long term!

I am finding that besides the "short term" problem properties in Randwick are expensive and are mainly Units! (eg AUD700 p/wk) I am ideally looking for a "Family Home" (We need 4 Beds & 2 Bathrooms) and have noticed that in other suburbs we could get a House for approx AUD500 p/wk BUT I don't want to be too far away from my Brother in Randwick!

Any ideas which suburbs are best? I have a Map obviously:smile: BUT would welcome any advice on this? Basically I DON'T want my MIL to choose a house for us, in the nicest way possible but don't want to be too far away from my Family......................my Husband will be working in Chippendale and I have 3 Girls at school to consider!

Gosh!!!!! So sorry for the long post!

Don't want much do I?:notworthy:

Where in NSW is Randwick (sorry my sense of direction has its moments)

There is wombats B & B in Gosford do full lets Eg can rernt from 1 room to a whole house he is A1 and we highkly recommend also have friends in Katoomba (blue mountains have a cottage they let.

can forward addresses if you need them

regards sue

Hi

Brief overview to all.....................Thankyou in advance for replying!

I need to find somewhere to rent short term in NSW preferably in the Randwick area for US (Family of 5) AND a Mother In Law who needs her own space.............The idea being that we would use this as a base to explore areas (MIL is already there) and she would be living with us long term!

I am finding that besides the "short term" problem properties in Randwick are expensive and are mainly Units! (eg AUD700 p/wk) I am ideally looking for a "Family Home" (We need 4 Beds & 2 Bathrooms) and have noticed that in other suburbs we could get a House for approx AUD500 p/wk BUT I don't want to be too far away from my Brother in Randwick!

Any ideas which suburbs are best? I have a Map obviously:smile: BUT would welcome any advice on this? Basically I DON'T want my MIL to choose a house for us, in the nicest way possible but don't want to be too far away from my Family......................my Husband will be working in Chippendale and I have 3 Girls at school to consider!

Gosh!!!!! So sorry for the long post!

Don't want much do I?:notworthy:

Archived