Student Visa Brisbane

Guest tonyrleach

Guest tonyrleach

Hi

Im after to do a electricians course and retrain in Brisbane area under a student visa.

Could someone help me and point me to where I get the course info ie prices start dates

Many thanks in advance

Tony

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Tony

Sunshine Coast TAFE

Sunshine Coast TAFE

The second link gives you the syllabus. I can't see anything in their syllabus that instantly suggests electrician, so are you sure that you would be able to do the necessary CRICOS course in Brisbane?????

If not, try the CRICOS website and see where a suitable course might be available, I suggest:

The Australian Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)

Best wishes

Gill

Hello there,

In fact I do not think there is any traditional electrican training on CRICOS anywhere in Oz...

However there are electronics and related available for international candidates at some TAFEs, but not sure of outcomes. Without looking looking most of these are based in Melbourne.....

Let me know if you need any help, am in Oz at moment and visiting SE QLD late Feb.

Cheers Andrew

Guest tonyrleach

A plumbing course would suit too.

Ive had a reply regarding to my bus licence and they said it can be transfered subject to written test, but I dont think this is classed as skilled over there, even though we are crying out for them here.

Archived