Thanks Jets4Pets! Excellent service

Goochie

About 12 months ago we started thinking about setting a date for our move here and how we were going to bring the dog over.

Because at that time I diddnt have a job arranged and we were unsure if we'd be able to find a property which would allow a dog, we decided that he would follow 3 months after us.

Luckily my in-laws are very dog friendly and our dog was able to stay with them whilst we got ourselves established over here. Of course this meant that is was then up to them to get him to the vets on time and make sure all the paperwork was sorted and correct - Something that both my wife and I were very concerned about.

As it turned out, we needn't have worried. Sam from Jets4Pets did an excellent job of keeping my mother-in-law informed of what needed to be done and when it should be done.

Our dog was collected by them from his adopted home in Staffordshire on Monday and taken to Heathrow for a flight that evening. We were all a bit nervous from then until the lady from quarantine called yesterday morning to say he was doing very well and making friend with all the staff already.

We have nothing but good things to say about the service we had from Jets4Pets and would recommend anyone speaks to them about pet shipping.

Archived