Visa offered but locked and mistake on EOi

Jake max

Hello

I was wondering if you could give me some advice on my visa invite.

Ihave had an 190 visa offered based on my EOi and state sponsorship for WA.Unknown to myself my TRA result for my work experience was negative

and my agent did not reveal this to me.When I discovered this I reapplied and got a positive TRA which I have .The trouble is my EOI is locked and the offer is there to apply for my visa ,which now I,m ready to go forward with

with my visa will Diacc accept this or will this cause a problem I have until Feb 9 2013 to accept the visa offer which is for carpenter

Many thanks in advance

Richard

I think you might need to let it lapse and start again. You are supposed to have a valid skills assessment at the time you lodge your EOI, I wouldn't risk having the visa declined because you did not. I have looked on the immi website and it says this in the FAQ anyway.

I think you might need to let it lapse and start again. You are supposed to have a valid skills assessment at the time you lodge your EOI, I wouldn't risk having the visa declined because you did not. I have looked on the immi website and it says this in the FAQ anyway.

Thanks Rupert yes as I thought nightmare have to start again I,m gutted to be honest

Guest guest30085

Did your agent lodge the EOI for you?

Surely a work experience assessment that has come back with a negative should have been spotted, was/is your agent MARA?

I'm sure someone with more knowledge will come along but surely the agent is accountable in some way?

Pity it's a bit late now and you will have to re-lodge your EOI

Thanks Rupert yes as I thought nightmare have to start again I,m gutted to be honest

Your agent has a lot to answer for, this is basic stuff. I am going to look at the EOI form later to see just / how clear it is that you have to have the skills assessment.

Your agent sounds terrible if they told you that your skills assessment was positive and told you to put in your EOI!

Hi they did not tell me until They called me into a meeting ,to be honest I lodged the EOI as I was sick of the time it was taking

Once you get your head round the process you can do it yourself.The only problem is that I was trying to speed things up and it looks like I have shot myself in the foot.They have sat for four months with my result and never said anything only after a meeting with them when they suggested dropping my visa application and going with my wife's ,I questioned this route and later seen the date on my TRA result .we have being going through enough of this 18 months and yes they are mara agent .looks like Rupert is right don't think skill select will unfreeze my EOi I,m gutted our house is on the market and feel like our life is on hold .I going to speak with them next week but it looks like another delay is due

Yes you probably have contributed to this is you lodged the EOI without being told you were good to go. Still don't understand why your agent has not explained the problem to you before now.

As you have a positive skills assessment now, might as wel carry on with your application. It will be a delay of at least a few months I guess, still houses are not selling quickly and Australia is not going anywhere.

On what date did TRA issue the negative skills assessment, and when did the agent request the meeting, Jake?

Suggest you confirm your visa strategy with your migration agent soonest - I anticipate a need to withdraw your EoI.

Best regards.

Thank you will do

Archived