Anyone else arriving in Melbourne next week ?

Diane1968

After a stressful few months , we will finally arrive in Melbourne next Wednesday. Thank you for everyone on PIO who gave us good advice. We are looking forward to meeting you at the next get together in Melbourne.

See you soon

Diane , Colin and Lottie (age 5)

Hi Michael

We are booked into the Quest Apartments in Cheltenham for 4 weeks and then we are looking at Lyndhurst or Bayside. Hard to tell , until we arrive. Its all madness at the minute, lol.

Diane

Hi Diane

good luck with the journey. We leave for Melbourne on 30th jan. we are staying in Wantirna for our short term let. Look forward to hearing how your first couple of weeks go!

zoe

Hi Diane,

We moved out here at end of November last year, so been here 6 weeks or so. We are now in the West, Altona. Its been a tough few weeks with Christmas and New Year but starting to get there. Please feel free to contact me when you arrive. I have two boys, Will is 6 and Matt is 5 (6 in 12 days).

Danielle

Well we have arrived ! Slightly jet lagged today but going to venture out to the shops and a wee look about. Journey wasn't too bad except for my swollen ankles ! lottie is buzzing and can't wait to find a house and get settled. Hope she feels the same when its time for school to start.

Danielle , it would be lovely to meet up , once our jet lag disappears , looking forward to it.

Di x

Archived