Rental prices

Guest laydeej

Guest laydeej

Me and my boyfriend are moving to Sydney in December for eight months and are looking for places to rent - one bed appartments.

I was wondering what we should be paying on average for a this.

No idea on areas but robably near beach - my boyfriend is a keen surfer.

Also any ideas on how easy it is to travel around the city - i will be looking for architectural assistant work so expect to be located nearer the centre. Is travel cheap / reliable?

:D

• 9 months later...
Guest dwaldron

The Sydney rental market is very hot at the moment, expect to queue for viewings and to be up against stiff competition from other applicants. I don't know how you would feel about commuting, but have you thought of the Central Coast?

hi laydeej

have a look at http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=bhp&t=ren it covers all states and you can search for sydney easy on here,

dwaldron is quite right the rental market in Sydney has gone mad and they are queing for rentals and prices have leaped too, its much cheaper on the central coast (where we are) my hubby travels to sydney at least 3 times a week (and then 2 days on coast) it takes him approx and 1hr to 1hr 30mins depending on the traffic on the freeway

Archived