Will be starting Uni in Perth?

Guest hollyberry1uk

Guest hollyberry1uk

Hiya, im 17 at the moment and in my first year of a-levels, studying French, Chem, English lit and history. My family are hoping to move to Perth summer 2009, so id be potentially starting Uni in January 2010, i hope to study law and english lit.

Im really worried about starting Uni out there in Perth :unsure:, does anyone have any ideas of good Unis or the system for this sort of situation? Like contacting Unis ect?

Also i have no idea about the teenager sorta lifestyle in Perth, what happens out there and how do you meet new friends and stuff?

please help :cute:

Guest Mrs Braveheart

Hi Hollyberry1uk

Welcome to PIO.

Here is a link to the Uni's in Perth Perth Universities in Perth Australia dont know much about uni but hope it helps.

As for teenagers in Perth personally my 17 year old son has a better social life here than he ever did in the Uk. Dont worry about it you will meet people at Uni.

Good Luck

Janette

I finished my A-levels last year and I'm starting at Murdoch University in a couple of weeks time, having already tried uni here in the UK albeit briefly.

I don't know much about the university system, although one thing I do know is that you can't apply until you've completed you're A-levels, unlike in this country where you usually would start your application through UCAS at the start of year 13.

I would think UWA would be the best uni to study the subjects you are interested in, although I could be wrong.

I live near Murdoch and with the new train line, it's even easier to get to.

Ali

My parents are looking to rent in the Rockingham area, so it won't be too bad to get to.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adamnorco

they are the exact same questions im thinkin about

im off out b4 the end of this year and im 18

cant wait, but dont know what its going to be like atall.

a few ppl i now who have gone out have said its just like the uk , but better in everyway haha!

hope so like (:

x

Archived