Citizenship test failures

Guest fatpom

According to the breakfast program ("Today" ch 9) the poms are letting the side down when it comes to the citizenship test. :biglaugh:

Indians, Filipinos and S. Africans are coming top of the class.

Perhaps all you PB's should be sent back as unsuitable? :twitcy:

Oh I will...I dont think we are thick Cal....Just bloody lazy!!!!

Ok maybe a bit stoopid hehe

I have the book, I looked over it once, and put it down for a rainy day...Well the next rainy day anyhow

Jo x

Don't bother studying just yet. Its about to change. They're proposing to remove some of the more obscure questions. With luck they will scrap in a year or two.

Can't see the point of my tax dollars paying for such a pointless exercise cooked up by some political crazies. :twitcy:

I've just posted this too fat pom (on migration), seems us brits and the kiwi's are bottom of the class. 18% fail first time round. They're still reviewing the test in April but it'll probably stay ... looks like we're gonna have to start swotting

Ali

I've just posted this too fat pom (on migration), seems us brits and the kiwi's are bottom of the class. 18% fail first time round. They're still reviewing the test in April but it'll probably stay ... looks like we're gonna have to start swotting

Ali

Bloody grateful I've already got my citizenship. Only had to remember the six rights and six responsibilities at that time. OH got six out of six right I only got 2/6 but they let the thick bastard off with a lecture. :biglaugh:

Funny you should say that!

The speaker at the ceremony was one of these RSL types (you know Staff Sargeant First Class - Catering Corps) and he kept going on and on about our right to die for our new country.

I must have missed that bit in the small print. :biglaugh:

There was a programme not that long ago where they got the Aussies to take the test and the vast majority of them failed miserably!

Guest davo453

Have they changed the application process?

We did it 18 months ago and all you did was fill a form in wait a few weeks and nod your head at the correct points in the ceremony.

The most worrying part was I think the mayor had been in the pub that lunch time and had sunk a few too many schooners. :cute:

I don't know what questions you could have got wrong

Dave

And just so you know I had no idea that there was a queen in Australia :biglaugh:

I'm such an idiot! Go on, say it.

I don't know! I knew there was a PM but not a queen as well!! Oh goodness me.

Walk down Oxford St in Sydney and you'll meet lots of queens. :smile:

Archived