Mail from Skillselect

RKHP

Hi.,

I have received a mail from SKill select by stating " Please be advised that your invitation will be expiring in 19 days on 31 Dec 2012"

Actually I applied visa and also paid on Nov 30th itself, now i'm concerned about this mail...

Please advise.

Hi.,

I have received a mail from SKill select by stating " Please be advised that your invitation will be expiring in 19 days on 31 Dec 2012"

Actually I applied visa and also paid on Nov 30th itself, now i'm concerned about this mail...

Please advise.

Guys...

Please respond,whether i can ignore the mail from Skill select or I need to update the immigration department.

Thanks in advance

pls can anyone BUMP , with same experience if it is the Process DIAC follow .

It would be helpful to all of us who r not aware .

Thanks in advance for all ur response.

I sent a mail to Skillselect and got the below response from the team.

"Currently there is a systems issue where status of the EOI is not getting updated and hence even after you have lodged the visa the status of the EOI is not been updated from "INVITED" to "LODGED" hence you are getting these updates and emails.

Kindly ignore them and I have forwarded your query to the tech team for their information and resolution."

Anyways i'm going to call immigration department on this will update you all.....

Guest guest76088

Contact them and ask them, or enjoy some conjecture and guessing that could at worst-case cost you a visa.

BigD

Hi.,

Please advise.

Archived