Brisbane Meet up - Saturday15th Dec at Kangaroo Cliffs

Jit7

Looking to meet some new people in Brisbane? Come along to the Kangaroo Cliffs in Brisbane City this Saturday 15th December at 12pm for the afternoon.

It's in between Thornton Street and Maritime Museum Ferry stops and just a short walk from Southbank. Quite close to the RiverLife Centre.

http://www.weekendnotes.com/kangaroo-point-cliffs-bbq/

Bring along some food for the BBQ/picnic and some drinks.

ALL WELCOME

A bit about us.....

I am Jitixa and hubby is Bharat. We're from the East Midlands in the UK and have been in Brisbane for 6 weeks now. Looking to meet with some friendly, fun people. We like going out to eat, exploring new places, the beaches, and having some fun.

If you need any info, just get in touch

Reply if you're interested.

Hope to see you there.

x

We will be there, looking forward to meeting yous, anyone else who can make it please do come along even for a short time, one thing I have noticed about this country is that networking is very important both in personal and professional life. It would be good to build a network of friends

Awesome Tim and Pam.

So far 6 possibly 8 people coming.

Regards to parking...I think you can park at the top of the cliff (Riverside Terrace) and walk down the steps. I will double check tonight.

I am trying to think what to bring to identify us. Hubby will probably be wearing his England white rugby top. I will post on friday what I will use.

SteveNem - have fun at wiggles. Hope to meet you in the future

Found this site to help with parking

http://www.riverlife.com.au/location

It gives a few locations but still not sure its totally free.

Alternatively, if you can get to the city by bus/train, you can jump on the city hopper (orange ferry) from Eagle Street Pier or North Quay and ride across the river for free. You can get off at either Maritime Museum (get off and walk to the left) or at Thornton Street (get off and walk to the right). It will be near where people are rockclimbing/abseiling - which is something that I want to do at some point!!

I hope that helps

Let me know if you need more info

Hi, myself and 2 teenage daughters would like to come and join you. Arrived mid October and dont know many people yet. What makes it worse is that hubby is working away for a month at a time so finding things to do and people to meet is proving harder than we thought. My daughter will wear her bright orange Dundee United top so we should be pretty easy to spot. If anyone sees us, give us a shout (we will probably be lost)

Really looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

I'll have my phone on me so can check every so often.

Just for additional info, a short walk down is Southbank. They are showing free xmas films at the street beach at 6.30 and 8.30pm. I think they are on every day til xmas.

See you all tomorrow

Jitixa

Archived