Channel 4 are looking for people moving to Australia!

Louise McGregor

MOVING TO AUSTRALIA?

CHANNEL 4 WANTS TO HELP!

CHANNEL 4 IS ON THE HUNT FOR BRITS TO APPEAR IN A BRAND NEW PROPERTY SHOW.

IF YOU ARE IN THE PROCESS OF OR HAVE RECENTLY MOVED TO AUSTRALIA AND STRUGGLING TO FIND YOUR DREAM AUSSIE HOME WE COULD HAVE THE ANSWER.

WE HAVE A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HOME FINDERS READY TO HELP YOU WITH THE LEGWORK. WE’LL AIM TO FIND YOUR IDEAL HOME AND EVEN HELP BROKER THE DEAL …

IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU CONTACT:

No offense, but the description sounds like another "Looking for people to join the next never-been-done-before unreal reality TV show, only so they can make complete fools of themselves on national Television. Great malicious delight and entertainment for the rest of us ! "

Please forgive me if I am wrong.

Perhaps you could elaborate a bit further on what you are looking for and what you expect in return ?

Cheers,

Mmmm....DFW may have a point. I think i may meet the criteria,

1. We have a pet horse and will never leave him,if he cant come to Aus the husband is ditched.

2. We are an extended family with step sons and daughters,who will never leave their spotty friends and gaming community,lots of tantrums rejecting move to AUS.

3.Plenty of grandparents who will cry at the drop of a hat,and more coz theres no one to check their commode.

4.Continually complain coz its too hot,and the houses arent big enough for an olympic sized pool.

Call in the first instance (cant go in August as appearing in changing rooms on ITV.)

No offense, but the description sounds like another "Looking for people to join the next never-been-done-before unreal reality TV show, only so they can make complete fools of themselves on national Television. Great malicious delight and entertainment for the rest of us ! "

Please forgive me if I am wrong.

Perhaps you could elaborate a bit further on what you are looking for and what you expect in return ?

Cheers,

Hi DFW,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to our post and for voicing concerns that I am sure are shared by many others, including but not limited to those that may be tempted to ask the show for help.

It goes without saying that relocating your whole life to the other side of the world is a mammoth and daunting task. This brand new Channel 4 property programme aims to help make the relocation process easier, smoother and less daunting by taking on a large proportion of the leg work for those contributors who sign up.

This will include but is certainly not limited to, in depth area/road/town and property searches conducted by a team, based in Australia, that will be assigned to the relocating contributors and based upon their needs. Each family will be presented with many different property and area/road/town options, specific to their needs and requirements. We will also be showing them the different types of lifestyle that each property and area/road/town will offer.

In regards to a potential purchase, the contributors will be guided through the process of buying a property in Australia which can be very different compared to buying in the UK. We will even help them broker the deal alongside offering mortgage advice from our approved advisors in Australia.

So, not only will we be offering extensive help in the house hunt, actual buying process and showing each area/road/town specific benefits but we will also be providing advice and tips about living and working in Australia.

We are dealing with real lives and real moves and we will handle each family and move as such.

I hope this goes some way to answering your questions.

If you would like further information please feel free to email or PM me.

Thanks again :cute:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived