driving instructors

gazza

we are hoping to emigrate to oz asap. im a bricklayer so i should be ok for work, my wife was wondering what here chances are of continuing to be a driving instructor in perth. any comments would be appreciated.

cheers :lol:

Judging the average Perth drivers ability to understand road rules, I 'd have to say there has to be a great oportunity... :shock:

Guest ABCDiamond
we are hoping to emigrate to oz asap. im a bricklayer so i should be ok for work, my wife was wondering what here chances are of continuing to be a driving instructor in perth. any comments would be appreciated.

cheers :lol:

She would need to re-learn the road rules over here.

The one that always gets to me is the fact that overtaking on the left, on (the inside), is fully legal, and common, in most areas, unless the speed limit is 90km/hr or more, in which case it is an offence to drive in the right lane unless you are: Overtaking, Turning right, Making a U turn, Avoiding an obstacle or Driving in congested traffic.

It is however, still common for drivers to stay in the right lane. :) ( I assume they think they are "Driving in congested traffic", well, there was more than One car on the road, Officer !! :D)

These are QLD rules, other States may of course be different.

Guest ABCDiamond

Ohhh.. I forget this rule...

"Drivers are allowed to overtake on the left if another driver is blocking the right lane. This rule applies on all multi-lane roads."

Which covers just about all situations.

Archived