Need Clarification on Work Experience and Qualification

RKHP

Hi All,

I'm New to pomsinoz and thanks for every one for sharing the very valuable information.... :)

I need your expertise on below things.

• My Regular qualification is Diploma in Computer science completed on 2004, After completing the Diploma i started working in IT. Hence my total Experience is 8.5 years now.
  • After completing my Diploma I studied Bachelor Of Business Administration(B.B.A) in Correspondence, completed on 2007
  • Followed by BBA, I done my MBA in systems in correspondence, completed on 2011

My query is,

• my total no of experience will be consider if i apply EOI with my Degree ? i.e department will take 8 years experience or they will consider only 5 years experience. As i completed my degree in 2007?

Thanks in advance...

Welcome to PIO.

What is your nominated occupation?

Did ACS give you an assessment on how many years for your Work Experience. Or who did you get your skills assessed with.

If you occupation that you have nominated only requires a degree, I would think that DIAC would take your work experience from that point if you can show that you were working more than 20 hrs per week.

Run things over with a Registered Migration Agent.

Thanks for your response... :)

ACS Assessment was done on 2011 June that time my experience was 6+ years and my degree has been assessed by vetasses and i got positive results.

My occupation is 263111 COMPUTER NETWORK AND SYSTEMS ENGINEER. how to check whether my occupation required Degree or not.

Thanks for your response... :)

ACS Assessment was done on 2011 June that time my experience was 6+ years and my degree has been assessed by vetasses and i got positive results.

My occupation is 263111 COMPUTER NETWORK AND SYSTEMS ENGINEER. how to check whether my occupation required Degree or not.

You wasted money consulting VETASSESS.

Your ACS skills assessment should have included a commentary about the work experience that was counted, but only up to that required for ACS purposes.

Your occupation does not 'require' a degree.

Run your case past a registered migration agent.

You wasted money consulting VETASSESS.

Your ACS skills assessment should have included a commentary about the work experience that was counted, but only up to that required for ACS purposes.

Your occupation does not 'require' a degree.

Run your case past a registered migration agent.

Hi Wrussell, Thanks for your response....

Please share me from where you got the information that my occupation doesn't required a Degree ?

As you mentioned my occupation doesn't required degree, Does it mean i cannot claim points for my Degree. Because without my degree i will not be eligible....

Thanks in advance

Guest aman123
Hi Wrussell, Thanks for your response....

Please share me from where you got the information that my occupation doesn't required a Degree ?

As you mentioned my occupation doesn't required degree, Does it mean i cannot claim points for my Degree. Because without my degree i will not be eligible....

Thanks in advance

So far as Diac is concerned your occupation requires bachelor degree. Your experience after Bachelor degree will be considered by DIAC. You will get points for your Bachelor degree. Hope it helps.

Aman

Hi Lebourvellec,

Need your expert help plssssss.I am also in the similar situation as mail2hari.

• My Regular qualification is Diploma in Computer science completed on 2003, After completing the Diploma i started working in IT. Hence my total Experience is 8+ years now.
  • After completing my Diploma I studied Associate Membership Examination Parts A and B from the Institution of Engineers completed in September 2010 in Correspondence,

I had received Positive skill assessment from the ACS UNDER 263111(Computer Network and system Engineer) ANZSCO code on 5th September 2012.

As you mentioned above that 263111 occupation doesn't required degree so will i get Points for my Bachelor Degree which is my highest qualification NOW???

I would like to mention that ACS has given positive skill assessment for my Diploma,degree as well as the 8 Years experience.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on this forum, i have a question, i got ACS recently state with a positive to apply for Network and System Engineer ANZCO - 263111-- they evaluate my degree as per Australian Education Framework - Associate degree completed in 2005 - i started my professional career back in 1997 till to date i am working - ACS counted my experience since 1997 till to-date but some of the current experience they didn't calculate because of insufficient documents but from 97 till now they counted which is more near to 9 years -

My question is how much point i will get for associate degree and how much point i will get for experience - one of friend work with consultant told me - you will get 10 marks for education and 10 marks for experience because points for experience are out of last 10 years and in your case that is 7.4 years because your current experience is not added and before 2002 experience will not be added -...

any real fact based detail would be appreciated before i will apply for EOI. Thanks in advance

Archived