Catholic schools around Perth

Guest tony&dee

Guest tony&dee

Hi all, I hope someone can help, does anyone know any catholic schools in the Perth area for primary and secondary, we are in the process of the visa at the moment and are heading out to Perth in April for a reccie and wanted to check out some schools when we are there. :huh:

Guest dizzy blonde

Hi

My son goes to Prendiville Catholic College in Ocean Reef, which is in northern suburbs. (Prendiville Catholic College - Home) this is from yr 8 upwards. The catholic primary school is across the road and is called Saint Simon Peters. We had Prendiville recommended to us and have been really pleased with the school and how they have helped my son settle in. I also believe that St Stephens in both Carramar and Duncraig are very good (St Stephen's School Perth Western Australia - Welcome). Hope this helps.

Lynne

alot of the private schools in perth are catholic. Have a look on the web site aussie move - it gives a list of suburbs and also links to school in those area. You don't have to be catholic to go to the catholic schools and I don't know how much emphasis is placed on RE

Ali

Theres also a big catholic community / school down in Port kennedy, Rockingham... St Bernadetts . Google it and it should come up..

Archived