Can anyone recommend a translator - For Our Foreign Police Checks?

koalakids

Hi there,

Due to us having lived in Belgium, Portugal & Germany in the last 10 years, we were required to have police checks carried out. After much fuss and a song and a dance, we are almost there (Australia better be worth all this form filling aggro!).

The problem we have is that there is a requirement to have the letters translated into English. Please can anyone recommend a reputable company that can do the job to the necessary standard that the Aussie Immigration Dept will be satisfied with?

I appreciate your help with this one.

Many thanks.

Steve & Kitty. :unsure:

Guest dwaldron
Hi there,

Due to us having lived in Belgium, Portugal & Germany in the last 10 years, we were required to have police checks carried out. After much fuss and a song and a dance, we are almost there (Australia better be worth all this form filling aggro!).

The problem we have is that there is a requirement to have the letters translated into English. Please can anyone recommend a reputable company that can do the job to the necessary standard that the Aussie Immigration Dept will be satisfied with?

I appreciate your help with this one.

Many thanks.

Steve & Kitty. :unsure:

Hi I used to use Usha Kanani (female) at Prompt Interpreters (0161-718-9500) for legal work when I worked for a law firm in Manchester so I think that should do the trick.

Archived