Oran Park! Whats your views?

auspanda25

from looking at it, im guessing for a trip into sydney then it wont be all bad though :)

The last time I drove from Camden (just near Oran Park) into the city it took an hour but that wasn't in peak hour traffic. If you just want to go into the city every now and then it wouldn't be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a massive new development and like a 'trial'/ showcase of a new idea. When it's eventually completed it should provide everything you need and I think the aim is that you wouldn't need to drive anywhere, ie everything is accessible on foot and by bike. It is regeneration though and pretty sure the money is pouring in to help transform an originally deprived area. They are planning new transport links. Your best bet would b to go visit, and go with your gut, I would have thought if you invest early & are happy with ongoing works then you could make a dollar or two.

It used to be one of the best motor racing circuits in the country, and I was lucky enough do do time trials there in my Monaro in the mid 70's. A travesty that it's gone really.

Archived