Help! Application and attachments gone and message!

ztjt2003

:arghh: Hi

I don't know if anyone is experiencing anything similar....when I log into my application which was lodged a week ago it now says the following message (for 2 days)

[h=3]An error has occurred[/h]We are currently experiencing a technical issue with our systems. You will not be able to proceed with this application at this time as this service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

The list of my family members and all the attachments needed and which I have uploaded has gone. My application status previously said 'in progress' but now says 'application received'.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me? I don't know if others are having a technical problem or whether it is just with me! There are no website messages about problems.

DO you think I will have lost my uploaded docs?

Any advice welcome as I am having my medicals on monday and worried they wont be able to upload them

Thanks

Zoe

I don't know if anyone is experiencing anything similar....when I log into my application which was lodged a week ago it now says the following message (for 2 days)

An error has occurred

We are currently experiencing a technical issue with our systems. You will not be able to proceed with this application at this time as this service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

The list of my family members and all the attachments needed and which I have uploaded has gone. My application status previously said 'in progress' but now says 'application received'.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me? I don't know if others are having a technical problem or whether it is just with me! There are no website messages about problems.

Any advice welcome as I am having my medicals on monday and worried they wont be able to upload them

Thanks

Zoe

Don't Panic and carry a towel :biggrin:

I am also facing the same issue but atleast I have already uploaded all the required docs..

It must be just another stupid technical glitch....stay calm and everything would be sorted out in a day or so I am sure.

At least take confidence in the fact that you are not alone!

An error has occurred

We are currently experiencing a technical issue with our systems. You will not be able to proceed with this application at this time as this service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Thanks

Zoe

At least you are getting an error message, I long on to mine (submitted back in August and have been able to view it up unitl now) and all I get is a blank screen! 1st time it happened I panicked, now I just close it all down and log in and keep doing it unitl it brings up the application and documents! Very frustrating to say the least.

Hi,

We have the same thing....in fact, it has been like that ever since I applied last Sunday.

I think we just have to have faith it will be fixed shortly. Imagine what it's like as a case officer - they must be pulling their hair out trying to get their job done. Computer systems can be so frustrating when they don't work properly. Funny though how there are no issues for them taking the payment.

Trying times when I feel the need to check my status every hour!!! I have just started drinking every day now and that sometimes takes my mind off things! My husband was laughing yesterday because as I came out of the bottle shop with 3 bottles of wine yesterday when I would normally just buy one to last me the weekend!

Rosie

Thanks everyone. I'm going to sit it out then! I have uploaded the docs already too, hopefully they're still there somewhere!

Rosie, your comment made me smile....I would be joining you with the wine if I didn't have my medical on Monday!!!

hopefully it will get fixed on Monday

fingers crossed!

zoe

Archived