Unlock Code for Blackberry

spenner

Hi guys,

Is there anyone out there who can get me an unlock code for free?

It's for my work phone, Blackberry Curve 8520. My employer says I can have the phone now I've left work but Vodafone won't give me an unlock code because it's on a business contract.

I've got he IMEI code and the phone number is still valid for 3 weeks.

I know there are sites where you can pay, just wondering if anyone can do it for free? Failing that, does anyone know what the best site to use to get the code.

Cheers,

Spenner.

• 2 months later...
Guest jessitha
Hi guys,

Is there anyone out there who can get me an unlock code for free?

It's for my work phone, Blackberry Curve 8520. My employer says I can have the phone now I've left work but Vodafone won't give me an unlock code because it's on a business contract.

I've got he IMEI code and the phone number is still valid for 3 weeks.

I know there are sites where you can pay, just wondering if anyone can do it for free? Failing that, does anyone know what the best site to use to get the code.

Cheers,

Spenner.

Hi free unlocking service is not possible for your mobile phone because your mobile phone is new model. so better you can go for online unlocking service. There are lot of providers to provide unlocking service. I would suggest superunlockcodes.com is the best online unlock service provider. To get the unlock code and unlock your Blackberry . To get the code,you also need to specify the following details IMEI number, network service provider and country it is locked now.Then they send unlock code through mail.I got the unlock code from this provider and unlock my blackberry phone.

Archived