Who Had a Good Agent for Moving the Dog ?

Kev Rad

Hi All

I am trying to find out who is the best value for money agent for moving my dog from the UK to Perth. I would welcome anybodys experiences in order to help me make the decision on who to go with as I am still trying to decide whether I should go it alone without an agent.

Thanks

Kev

Guest The Pom Queen

Not sure about the cheapest but as Bob at Petair is a well respected vet as well as a shipping agent that's who I would choose, I'd even trust him with my kids if he would take them :yes:

I have not moved the Hooligans yet, but I have spoken to Bob at Pet Air on many occasions and would certainly recommend him on that basis. He has always responded to my emails very quickly and the fact that he is a trained vet and has the patience of a saint is good enough for me. I did get other quotes from other companies and they were pretty much the same. I like the fact that Bob offers two packages, silver and gold. As our plan would be to leave the Hooligans in the UK and then send for them we would more than likely opt for the gold package which means everything is done by the agent, which means the least amount of stress for me.

I am all for saving money, but in the instance of moving the Hooligans I would say use an agent. I think there are so many time constraints and forms that need to be completed properly I don't think it is worth the hassle. I would rather pay that bit extra to make myself better that the Hooligans are well looked after and everything is rubber stamped properly.

Good Luck with whatever you decide to do.

Archived