E Health ID after filling 189 Visa

thegeek

I filled for my 189 visa yesterday and regarding Health check, only got the following steps where there's is no mention of any EHealth ID that one needs to book an appointment with the Medical Clinic. Do I need to wait for a few days to get an email with the Health id advice or is there an alternative? Or is there no such ID required and I am just getting things mixed up? Please advice.

What you need to do

1. Download forms 160EH and 26EH by clicking the form icons above.
  2. Print both forms (160EH and 26EH).
  3. Contact your nearest Medical Clinic (The following link details the complete list of the Department's registered Radiological and Medical Clinics) for an appointment and to tell you which Radiological Clinic to see.
  4. Make an appointment with the Radiological Clinic.
  5. Personally complete part A of form 160EH and part A of form 26EH.
  6. Attend your appointment with the Radiological Clinic, who will take an X-ray. Be sure to take form 160EH and your passport with you to this appointment.
  7. Complete part B of form 160EH in the presence of the Radiologist. The Radiologist will then forward the X-ray and completed form 160EH to your nominated Medical Clinic.
  8. Attend your appointment with the Medical Clinic, who will complete a physical examination (and blood tests, if necessary) and form 26EH. Be sure to take form 26EH and your passport with you to this appointment.
  9. Complete part B of form 26EH in the presence of the Medical Practitioner.

The Doctor will then forward the completed form/s to this Department.

I filled for my 189 visa yesterday and regarding Health check, only got the following steps where there's is no mention of any EHealth ID that one needs to book an appointment with the Medical Clinic. Do I need to wait for a few days to get an email with the Health id advice or is there an alternative? Or is there no such ID required and I am just getting things mixed up? Please advice.

Are you currently in Australia? Have you applied onshore?

You don't have to wait. When you download these docs they will cocontain your registration no.

I have done it this way recently, just give a call to medibank visa Medicals

Hey vinodreddyyalla,

Is your Medicals finalised already? How can we check the status? Please advise.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest msobhan
You don't have to wait. When you download these docs they will cocontain your registration no.

I have done it this way recently, just give a call to medibank visa Medicals

Hey I lodged my 189 visa on 29th oct awaiting CO to be assigned. I currently working in Japan now, but i am bangladeshi citizen. So i can do my medicals from japan right? Cause in my skillselect account "organize medicals" it lists the name of clinics in Bangladesh, so i am bit confused. How can i download the forms having the registration numbers? please help me.

thanks

Hey I lodged my 189 visa on 29th oct awaiting CO to be assigned. I currently working in Japan now, but i am bangladeshi citizen. So i can do my medicals from japan right? Cause in my skillselect account "organize medicals" it lists the name of clinics in Bangladesh, so i am bit confused. How can i download the forms having the registration numbers? please help me.

thanks

Yes you can do your medicals in Japan as they are all ehealth.

Just call a center give them your TRN number and they will find you on the system, you will need to open and download forms 160 and 26 for each applicant on your application links will be next to required docs, when you login on application checker. (This how the system looked before Skillselect - but it could be different now)

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/j/japan/panel-doctors.htm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest msobhan

Hi thanks for your suggestion. I have done my medicals on 29th Nov and also uploaded the other required docs the CO requested. By the way how can i check the ststus of my MED.

Now just a awaiting time..

Yes you can do your medicals in Japan as they are all ehealth.

Just call a center give them your TRN number and they will find you on the system, you will need to open and download forms 160 and 26 for each applicant on your application links will be next to required docs, when you login on application checker. (This how the system looked before Skillselect - but it could be different now)

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/j/japan/panel-doctors.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, I have applied Skill Select - 189 subclass migration visa from Singapore. I have been asked to go for Medicals by case officer. I called medical panels in Singapore and gave my TRN number them to verify and book the appointment. Unfortunately, none of the panel is able to find my TRN in their system. What should I do now? (I have requested case office to provide HAP-ID 5 days back, but I have not received any response from her so far.). Please guide me. (EOI- 03/09/2012, CO assigned - 3/11/2012.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived