Moving to Safety Bay January 2013

paddyandhollyB23

Hi all

We have booked our holiday rental in Safety Bay and wanted to know any of the usual stuff on the place. I have had a search and there isn't much about the place on the forum. We got a great deal on the rental and its 10 mins to the beach - ideal! Have heard that commute into city can be a bit of a prob though.

Would love to hear from any in nearby areas as we are new to posting on the forum.

Thanks

Paddy

:biggrin:

Hi paddy,

Best and easiest way to commute to the city is by train!

takes about 40mins from rockingham station, 45 from baldivis, both are easily accessible from safety bay.

Safety bay seems really nice and quiet but haven't really explored it.

Saying that your on rockinghams doorstep, plenty of cafes and eating places, good shopping centre etc.

we live in rockingham and if you'd like any info pm me and I can see what I can do to help mate.

Gary & Sue

• 4 weeks later...

Hi paddyandhollyB23

we stayed in safety bay in feb this year on our recci and in shoal water for 2 weeks in October, when we finally moved over. We now live in Rockingham and are loving it. Safety bay is lovely, beach is great and not too far from the shops. Our eldest is 9 and goes to school there and is fitting in nicely.

All the best