Its here - 457 Granted

Sydney Raider

Got an email to say that the 457 visa my wife and i applied for got confirmed this morning! both absolutly delighted, champagne tonight!!

My wife has a job in Kogarah, so we're flying out to Sydney in January, maybe even on New Years eve.

Really suprised at how relativly easy the visa process was, was expecting a few complications. Instead, only complication we've encountered is me dislocating my ankle and breaking my fibia - so had to delay moving from November to January - damn..

Got an email to say that the 457 visa my wife and i applied for got confirmed this morning! both absolutly delighted, champagne tonight!!

My wife has a job in Kogarah, so we're flying out to Sydney in January, maybe even on New Years eve.

Really suprised at how relativly easy the visa process was, was expecting a few complications. Instead, only complication we've encountered is me dislocating my ankle and breaking my fibia - so had to delay moving from November to January - damn..

Congratulations!!! Such a good feeling isn't it?!! Hubby & I got ours last Thursday & popped open the champagne too! Up until the last 2.5 years we lived in Blackpool too. Goodluck & best wishes x

Congratulations! Did you use an agent? How did you go about getting a job there?

We used a nursing agency to get Sarah a job, and they helped us out with the rest of the process.

For myself i'll sort myself out when i get there, either teach scuba diving or work as a personal trainer initially till i find something better which can utilise my qualifications as a sports psychologist.

Guest Redroyb

Hmmm.I have an global visa offerings to get me this visa, they want £ 2000 k for fees, init I,m not sure how the intend to go about getting me a job there. They have a sister company which is a recruitment agency. I was a college lecturer, n have been laid of as part of the cut backs. Am keen to just get over there n introduce myself face to face and put the word out.

Very best of luck, it's bound to be fantastic!

Archived