Drama schools

Guest Sharon & Mike

Guest Sharon & Mike

Hi im mike and sharons oldest daughter sian, im nearly 16 and we are moving to perth this year in the coming months. here i go to a drama school called stagecoach at the weekends, im a teaching assistant in the morning and then i attend the afternoon classes in all three disciplines; drama, singing and dance. i have been doing drama for over 7 years and i love it and i dont want to give it up when we move to perth so i was wondering if anyone knows of drama schools that are in perth that would want an english teenager! any info would be great!

thanks

sian

Guest PIPPADEE
Hi im mike and sharons oldest daughter sian, im nearly 16 and we are moving to perth this year in the coming months. here i go to a drama school called stagecoach at the weekends, im a teaching assistant in the morning and then i attend the afternoon classes in all three disciplines; drama, singing and dance. i have been doing drama for over 7 years and i love it and i dont want to give it up when we move to perth so i was wondering if anyone knows of drama schools that are in perth that would want an english teenager! any info would be great!

thanks

sian

Hi my daughter is also very into drama and performing arts . There are 2 good schools 1 in fremantle called John Curtin school of performing arts and Kolbe college in Rockingham. Both have very good reputaions . As for further education have a look at this web site http://www.waapa.ecu.edu.au

Hope this helps . Both schools have webs sites if you google them

Pippadee

Guest PIPPADEE
aw thanks ill have a look at them. what school does your daughter go to ?

We are still waiting dor our visa's, hoping to be there marchish.

:Randy-git:

Hi, I'm sure I've seen stage coach advertised here but there is an advert in our local paper for The Young Talent School and Hot Shoe Dance co. Apparently it includes, funk jazz, song and dance, tap, hip hop, drama.

The address is Riverton Professional centre 365 High Rd, Riverton phone (08) 92596608 I'm sure they'll have a web site

Ali

Archived