Flight's on a budget and short notice

DR Moving to Oz

Hello again,

Now i have my visa i'm looking for flights. I'm on a tight budget as it is going to be short notice. I will be booking on Monday or Tuesday 22-23/10/12 and will be looking to fly on the 1-2/11/12, where is the best place to look for flight's i have spent ages looking so if anybody has any tips it would be apreciated.

Thanks

Daren

again if you went on 31st with cathay pacific itd be 650 instead of 700odd http://book.cathaypacific.com/pl/CathayPacificV2/wds/OverrideServlet?WDS_JS_TRACE_OFF

the first link with the 1 stop over is probably the best though. You need to think about if you have one with more than one stop over you'd actually spend more time and monmey during those stopovers than paying a little bit more for a flight with one stop over.

Guest Scarlett10

Whatever the cheapest quote, print it out and take it to your nearest Flight Centre. They have never failed to offer me a cheaper quote :)

Flight Centre is an Australian and NZ travel agents. Correct me if i'm wrong but never seen them in the UK. I'd just book online.

There are alot in the UK i was working for them, You dont even have to go in to a store just call them they will go lower than any price seen online even if by only £1. But by booking with Flight centre you get assurance and 24hr assistance. They will even sort extra luggage allowance, seats etc.

http://www.flightcentre.co.uk

Guest Scarlett10

I just booked my tickets in the Hemel Hempsted branch of the Flight Centre in Hertfordshire...I was worried that it was a dream!! They (as usual) beat my lowest internet quote and booked all the seat numbers/special meals. They checked my luggage allowance and found extra info for me etc. As you have booked with an agent - you have the safety of knowing that the tickets exist as well. And the agents always have so much knowledge of the where's and hows of travelling. And...I don't work for them!!

Good luck with your tickets!

There are alot in the UK i was working for them, You dont even have to go in to a store just call them they will go lower than any price seen online even if by only £1. But by booking with Flight centre you get assurance and 24hr assistance. They will even sort extra luggage allowance, seats etc.

http://www.flightcentre.co.uk

"How do I find the cheapest flights with the best airline?At Flight Centre we have access to

a wide range of cheap flights at great prices. Speak to one of our expert consultants for advice on the best airline to fly with at the cheapest price.

With our Fly For Free Promise,

if we can't find you a cheaper airfare in the same cabin you'll fly for free!lpp_triangle.gif"

Quote of there website, sounds like the place to look.

Thanks Kimsdu

Archived