Sample TRA Files

josephcom

If anybody has a successful TRA assessed result, please upload your file here in this thread so that others can have a more clear idea of this process. It'll be highly useful.

If you're worried about privacy issues, you could hide important parts of your file.

We sent a lever arch file of papers so not easy to upload or send by email. If you use the TRA Guidelines, they give you a checklist of what they expect to see and how they want to see it.

I would not want to send anything to anyone until I was certain that we had a positive outcome (we are still waiting for TRA to assess our papers). I think a lot of people would feel the same, they would not want to mislead you. It is also very difficult to use someone else's papers as they should be tailormade to your occupation and life experience in the workplace. I think it might be easier for you if you put together a list of specific things that you are not sure about and hopefully we can offer assistance in that way. All I can say is that TRA like the ins and outs of a cat's wotsit and they love detail, so don't worry about sending too much. We were also advised to write our Stat Dec like a book from the first day in the job/training until the present day. We had 3 stat decs in total, one for training, one for self employment and tax information that we could not obtain due to IR not keeping papers after 2003.

Good Luck.

Thank you for your reply.

We sent a lever arch file of papers so not easy to upload or send by email.
Anybody can use a scanner or cell phone to do that.
I would not want to send anything to anyone until I was certain that we had a positive outcome (we are still waiting for TRA to assess our papers). I think a lot of people would feel the same, they would not want to mislead you.
I said a successful case!
It is also very difficult to use someone else's papers as they should be tailormade to your occupation and life experience in the workplace.
Nobody means to use someone else's papers, I said it's specially useful to give us an idea of a successful case.
I think it might be easier for you if you put together a list of specific things that you are not sure about and hopefully we can offer assistance in that way.
For me the most unclear thing is how to mention all tools and equipment I used during my studies and career? Do I need a special format? Who must certify/sign/confirm that?

Thank you for your reply.Anybody can use a scanner or cell phone to do that.I said a successful case!Nobody means to use someone else's papers, I said it's specially useful to give us an idea of a successful case.For me the most unclear thing is how to mention all tools and equipment I used during my studies and career? Do I need a special format? Who must certify/sign/confirm that?

it seemed to me that C girl was doing her best to help and I think you could been a little more courteous. Scanning a level arch file's worth of information sounds like a big ask for anyone.

Hopefully someone will be along to give you some help with the specifics.

Millie

Yes,

We are all here to help and I have done my best to do so in the past but I would not want to up load the file to everyone, its a legal document in the sense its a persons evidence of the job they do, what is to stop some people just copying and pasting?

Tina

it seemed to me that C girl was doing her best to help and I think you could been a little more courteous. Scanning a level arch file's worth of information sounds like a big ask for anyone.

Hopefully someone will be along to give you some help with the specifics.

Millie

If anybody has a successful TRA assessed result, please upload your file here in this thread so that others can have a more clear idea of this process. It'll be highly useful.

If you're worried about privacy issues, you could hide important parts of your file.

I think you're asking rather a lot here.

Everyone who puts together a TRA application does it differently depending on their profession and personal circumstances. And all of us who do it independently put a lot of time and effort into it.

Yes, we all pitch in on here to help out where possible but uploading a whole file is a BIG ask.

If you're really that unsure about how to do your assessment application then maybe you should consult a migration agent? These guys are the experts in this field and there are a lot of reviews on this forum that would help you chose the right agent.

Further more, I think you were rather short with your response to Candygirl, she was trying to help. Any info is good, don't dismiss advice off-hand.

Thank you for your reply.Anybody can use a scanner or cell phone to do that.I said a successful case!Nobody means to use someone else's papers, I said it's specially useful to give us an idea of a successful case.For me the most unclear thing is how to mention all tools and equipment I used during my studies and career? Do I need a special format? Who must certify/sign/confirm that?

And on the basis of the majority of this post I took this quote from, I think you owe SOMEBODY an apology......

Wow! I can see an ocean of misunderstanding here. I really didn't mind to bother anybody. All of us are friends and want to help each other somehow. If you think I was being impolite, I apologise. I'm sorry cgirl. Let me clarify what I really mean. FirstlyI don't expect anybody to upload the whole file. But ANY PART of it can be really helpful to give a good perspective of what TRA expect us. Thing like the list of all documents they have sent, the format of 'letter of employment', which documents didn't need to be certified, or ANYTHING.

Secondly, this thread it's not for my personal use only. I meant to start a thread to share knowledge for anyone beside me. Please don't take me wrong. They are many people like me put there who are confused among all these uncertainties. Let's help each other

Archived