Best supermarket.

Rebecca1978

Hi everyone, I just wondered if anyone could tell me a good online supermarket for home food delivery I'm moving to hope island in the goldcoast and will arrive on 11/11, I was hoping to get a delivery for the next day, so was also wondering how far in advance I could order it?

any help much appreciated:smile:

get aff yer arse and go doon the shops yer sel:wink:

Ha ha, it sounds lazy I know, but I will be leaving the uk on the 09/11 and arriving in aus late at night on 11/11, with three kids and my mum in tow,and not knowing anything about where I'm moving to, I think I'm justified just this once.:wink:

Ha ha, it sounds lazy I know, but I will be leaving the uk on the 09/11 and arriving in aus late at night on 11/11, with three kids and my mum in tow,and not knowing anything about where I'm moving to, I think I'm justified just this once.:wink:

It is kind of fun going to the shops for the first time for basic provisions. Joking aside, I really would recommend it.

But to your question ... I have used woolworths online the odd time, reliable service and always arrives early on in the delivery window chosen, two hour slots I think. At the moment, they will take orders for delivery up to Friday, so a week in advance is the max.

Every single time we used coles ( we were remote and didn't have a choice) they really mucked up my order, including charging me $300 when I had cancelled my order and not refunding me 4 weeks and 9 phone calls. I will never shop with them online ever ever ever again. I prefer woolies anyway if given the choice.

Archived