2 weeks!

Guest Rachy091

Guest Rachy091

fly out to perth in 2 weeks time and bricking it!!!

dont feel organsied at all! staying with a friend to start off with and wanting to travel up/down the east coast, which is the best way to travel ?

scared incase i dont make any pals ha!

We have 4 weeks until we start our journey back..

I remember being in your situation...

Best of luck...

Flying to Perth to travel the East Coast though? Thats a long way round!! Cant see that it makes any difference if you go up it or down it though, but if you go up it, try to go as far up it as you can (dont stop at Cairns and dont stand at the waters edge admiring the view or you may become lunch!!!)

Guest Rachy091

Only going to Perth first coz I have a friend there! Then will make my way to the east coast and head up!

I have opened up an oz bank account, am I best to take a cheque over and put it in account that way, or transfer money while here between uk and oz accounts??!

Guest nitrox121
fly out to perth in 2 weeks time and bricking it!!!

dont feel organsied at all! staying with a friend to start off with and wanting to travel up/down the east coast, which is the best way to travel ?

scared incase i dont make any pals ha!

anything you forget you can buy over here :)

yeah perth is a good few hour flight from cairns...

im around cairns about an hour inland doing my rengional for second year visa. its the season here now if you were wanting to get it out of the way first like me...now i dont have to work in a packing shed EVER AGAIN haha or in a field :)

its around the 30's at the minute on given days its awesome!

youll make LOADS of friends in hostels and stuff. i wouldnt worry about that at all :)

i used western union to transfer my funds takes around 5 days and its free. barclays wanted £25! i took enough cash to keep me going for a week or so until the money landed in my bank.

have fun!

Guest rainbow13

I have got a Mitsubishi Magna in Perth that I want to relocate to Melbourne. If you plan to travel on land, you may use the car, FREE of CHARGE and return it to me once you get to Melbourne. The car is still running well. But you need to look for a companion to travel with, not recomended to travel by yourself.

Guest budders83

Hey, Im off to Sydney on my own nesxt May and mentally preparing myself already lol!

So many ppl do it, and its normal to be nervous but this could be the best thing you ever done.... Good luck x