I just submitted my application for SA SS.

bubbe2005

Guest murugaverl

Hi, Did anybody get any e-mail after the submission of SA sate sponsoship application?

if so, after how many days you got the e-mail notification

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I submitted mine 1st Aug - and i'm still waiting 10.5 weeks later :(

Immigration SA is currently processing applications received from 29 July 2012.

The standard processing time for state nomination applications is 14 weeks (this can change depending on the number of applications on hand at Immigration SA).

Vetassess took around 3 months I think.My SA SS went in on 01 aug & I got my reply last week, so you should hear within the week. Unfortunately I have been refused, seems I require more information & will need to resubmit. Still trying to get the full picture from the immigration agent. :(

Vetassess took around 3 months I think.My SA SS went in on 01 aug & I got my reply last week, so you should hear within the week. Unfortunately I have been refused, seems I require more information & will need to resubmit. Still trying to get the full picture from the immigration agent. :(

why don't you try other states which have your occupation in their SNOL?

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately only SA has my occupation on their list. Application was resubmitted today. Long story short, you need to present 12 of last 24 months employment in nominated job (payslips / contracts etc). This was done. However the processing time for SA is 14 weeks & during that time, 12 of the last 24 months would have flipped over to a different job (i.e. I changed jobs in last year). What the agent should have done was submitted evidence of both jobs so if SA looked at the application anytime during those 14 weeks they had both eventualities, but he didn't, hence I was refused. It's now been resubmitted with the correct information. Frustrating isn't the word! So now I wait another 14 weeks :(

My job changed from High Availability to Medium today. I'm just keeping everything crossed.

SA is too long of a wait. you need to have a backup plan. what other state has your occupation in for nomination?

13 weeks is a long time from the time you resubmitted your application. what if your occupation goes to special conditions, then what?

What's your occupation Bala? Not sure on funding, my agent completed the application.

My occupation is financial institution branch manager but my wife applied as main applicant her occupation is sales representative industrial product and it is medium availability now.. so jus worried.. i missed ielts by 0.5 hence applied thru my wife...

• 2 weeks later...