I just submitted my application for SA SS.

bubbe2005

My occupation has now dropped to low availability. Doesn't look as though I will now get state sponsorship. Don't know what to to?

yikes, you can always hope and pray. If it goes into special conditions, then I dunno....maybe apply next year as soon as they come out with the new list.

There is no other state with your occupation on the list?

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Hemant,

Second time was submitted 29 Nov, but the process may have been quicker, as SA only needed to assess the additional information requested. First time took over the 14 weeks expected. Have you had any news?

Hi, I got my SA SS invitation today morning (i.e. 17th Jan 2013). I am so happy...i had filed it on 21st Nov 2012.

Hope things move fast and positive from here ...

• 1 month later...
We're on the same timeline Hemant! Our agent submitted our application / uploaded documents on the 23rd Jan. Keep in touch & let us know how your application progresses :)

Hi,

i don t even know your proper name :-(... any luck so far...

my friend had applied on 5th Dec and got the visa on 23rd Jan...in just 55 days.....

pls keep me posted for any update...

Regards

Hemant

Hi,

i don t even know your proper name :-(... any luck so far...

my friend had applied on 5th Dec and got the visa on 23rd Jan...in just 55 days.....

pls keep me posted for any update...

Regards

Hemant

Hi Hemant,

My name is Jo :)

Visa lodged/Police checks completed 23/01/13, CO assigned 12/02/13, Medicals done 25/02/13 - still waiting. How about you? Any news?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Im thinking to planning for apply in July 2013 in System Administrator. Is there any possibility to reduce IELTS requirement from 6.5 to 6! As last year only for few days it was 6. Again I am seeing "Special Conditions Apply" in the job list.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

SA State have recently changed some of their eligibility criteria. If you had applied recently and been rejected it may be worth checking as to whether you would now be eligible (they have said they would welcome enquires relating to this).

Tee

Hi Hemant,

Apologies for the delay. We got our visa in April and yesterday i was offered a full time job after a couple of web ex interviews last week with the same company. I finish work next month and we're flying straight over!

How are your plans going?

• 1 month later...
Hi Hemant,

Apologies for the delay. We got our visa in April and yesterday i was offered a full time job after a couple of web ex interviews last week with the same company. I finish work next month and we're flying straight over!

How are your plans going?

Hi,

I dont know why and how your response went into my junk folder. sorry for the delayed response. I am glad that you've got a job as well.

I'l be there on 23rd July with my family. Dont have a job right now but shall work aggressively to find one, post landing.

Let me know your local contact no and we'll sync up sometime..

Take care

Hemant

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...