Our Latest gas bill

amibovered

Guest The Pom Queen
I cant say ive ever gone looking at unit costs ,as theres no natural gas around here anyway, hence we are all electric..

I thought i was 'hard done by' with my last electric bill being my largest yet at around the $700 mark and thats quarterly not for a couple of months.. Id have died at an $1100 bill...

Cal x

Stop showing off with your electric bills will you

LOL.. I keep gloating to hubby when others post their costs and he is going on about saving,lol, im a tad of a power nazi with turning plugs off at the wall etc but we dont live by candlelight - honest,,lol...

I do think my next one (due this next week or two) will be high as we had the plug in heater on in our bedroom quite a lot over winter,so no doubt this smile will be well and truely wiped off my face,,lol

Cal x

LOL.. I keep gloating to hubby when others post their costs and he is going on about saving,lol, im a tad of a power nazi with turning plugs off at the wall etc but we dont live by candlelight - honest,,lol...

I do think my next one (due this next week or two) will be high as we had the plug in heater on in our bedroom quite a lot over winter,so no doubt this smile will be well and truely wiped off my face,,lol

Cal x

So refreshing to hear that I am not alone, I do exactly the same, haven´t always must admit, but this past few years I have grown increasingly concerned about wasted energy and the environment as well as the issue of wasting money :yes:

So refreshing to hear that I am not alone, I do exactly the same, haven´t always must admit, but this past few years I have grown increasingly concerned about wasted energy and the environment as well as the issue of wasting money :yes:

Me too.....and our bills are still over $450 for the quarter and no one is home all day!!

Guest The Pom Queen

Cal x

Our house is full of halogens, Rob went round last week putting lower wats in, the funny thing is they looked brighter than the old ones. Rob is always screaming at the boys for, in his words, "having the house lit up like a Christmas tree" We don't have heating and we are now banned from using the aircon. We have moved the pool pump to tarrif 33 so hopefully that will help.

Me too.....and our bills are still over $450 for the quarter and no one is home all day!!

I think our last bill was around $250 for 3 month´s .... but we hadn´t used the air con / heating ..... just lighting, but we now have those low energy bulbs, many of which are so ugly.

Our next door neighbour told me that we have solar heating for the hot water, is your hot water on a solar heating system .... I don´t understand it myself because we have no solar panels, but I think we must be getting hot water from a different source than electricity ...... :confused: a bit myself ......

Archived