There's Going To Be Another 4 Poms in Oz!!!!!!!!!!!..Whoopeeeeeeee.....

jamesnparry

Ahpra was a nightmare. Finding a job was much harder than I thought it would be. e457 application was a breeze! Lodged it on the 23rd of August, had the medical on the 28th of August and got the visa granted today, the 6th of September!!!!!!!!!! OMG.. now need to panic; then celebrate; then panic some more; then de-clutter; then panic even more; then calm down and start writing even more lists; then get excited; then get nervous; then up my alcohol intake; and then... breathe..... Happy days folks!...

Guest lilmissp
Ahpra was a nightmare. Finding a job was much harder than I thought it would be. e457 application was a breeze! Lodged it on the 23rd of August, had the medical on the 28th of August and got the visa granted today, the 6th of September!!!!!!!!!! OMG.. now need to panic; then celebrate; then panic some more; then de-clutter; then panic even more; then calm down and start writing even more lists; then get excited; then get nervous; then up my alcohol intake; and then... breathe..... Happy days folks!...

Woohoo congrats to you all. Ill see you in the sunshine coast hopefully Ill get my visa soon. Where will you be working?

Congratulations and wishing you the best of Luck on the Sunshine Coast.

How verrrry exciting!!!!:biggrin:

Archived