Baldivis....Good place to live ?

simee

Baldivis is a great area, a lot of house building going on in the area though and looking at the plans, likely to carry on for a few years

About 45/50 mins drive to Perth, 40-45 mins to Freo

Train station is only 5/10 minutes away as well - will take an hour Warnbro to Freo (Change at Murdoch)

10 minutes to Rockingham beach

There is a small shopping centre on Safety Bay Road with a supermarket, coffee shop, a bar/restaurant and a petrol station and a few other shops all there

That is being expanded at the moment so there is more to come

Rockingham shopping centre is bigger and only 5-10 mins drive away with more restaurants and a cinema

The main estate (Settlers Hills) is massive and it's being expanded, The Dales is at the back of the estate - so it will be a bit of a drive to the main freeway (Kwinana Freeway)

it has a school in the middle of the estate (Tranby College) which is one of the best in the area

hubby has job in freemantle :)

Hi, i also have a job in place for Freemantle, and so having been looking at Baldivis. Looks good to me, new housing and a reasonable commute to freemantle. I was hoping to get the tain to Freemantle for work, but looks like have to go into Perth to change, so probably quicker driving. Re Tranby College, i have enquired and no spaces. I will be looking at Baldivis and also had a browse at Waikiki, Which has a new estate, Harrington Waters which is walking distance to the beach. We are looking to go november time. When are you hoping to arrive? Be good to keep track so can exchange info.

Regards

Suzanne

Hi, i also have a job in place for Freemantle, and so having been looking at Baldivis. Looks good to me, new housing and a reasonable commute to freemantle. I was hoping to get the tain to Freemantle for work, but looks like have to go into Perth to change, so probably quicker driving. Re Tranby College, i have enquired and no spaces. I will be looking at Baldivis and also had a browse at Waikiki, Which has a new estate, Harrington Waters which is walking distance to the beach. We are looking to go november time. When are you hoping to arrive? Be good to keep track so can exchange info.

Thts great,you must be so excited.Hubby is already there but in atwell for now,We will be making the final decision this weekend .....im looking to go to around oct/november.Have heard its a nice decent area to live in :) Will def update once im there and would love to know wht you think of the place. BTW OH is aussie if u want any info im sure he'll be happy to help

Regards

Simee :)

Archived