De facto visa nightmare

Guest nelliemelba

Guest nelliemelba

Partner Visa: Onshore Temporary

I have had to declare that my partner visa is no longer valid as my relationship with my Aussie boyfriend has broken up permanently. I am waiting to hear what the outcome is and if I can have a bridging visa.

Unfortunately I left Brisbane and came back to Sydney and started working there without telling my employers that my visa was no longer valid. My ex boyfriends new partner( I think) dobbed me in to Immi so neither my employers or Immi are happy with me as I did not declare until I was found out. I am sure they are going to cancel my visa but not sure what limitations they might put on my bridging visa until I can get a student visa.

I had been hoping to get PR and pay domestic student fees,

I plan to apply to Aussie Uni for next year is there any reason why I would not get that student visa?

Welcome to PIO

You really need to speak to a Registered Migration Agent asap to go through all your options, and getting another application lodged. Would your employer not be willing to sponsor you??

Try George Lombard - Im sure he is based in Sydney, and has a good reputation.

Guest ozmigrationservices

When immigration makes a decision to cancel your visa they take into account many things, such as if you have not informed them about your situation right away. You must inform immigration of your change of circumstances within 14 days of the change. Without knowing further information, it would be hard for me to comment on your above situation and give your clear advise as to whether your visa would be cancelled.

Regards

As far as I know you can only get a bridging visa if you lodge a complete application for a new visa before the old one runs out.

You need professional advice now as you could face a ban. be prepared to pay a good agent for help.

Not so.

The OP should consult a RMA without delay.

Guest nelliemelba

Thank you , this is going to be along weekend! if they do cancel my visa and I have to leave. are there any stipulations on Int student Visas if you have had previous visa cancelled with removal from Australia?

Not so.

The OP should consult a RMA without delay.

See told you you need to consult a professional! We amateurs are just that we like to help but often get it wrong, thanks for pointing that out Westly.

OP a good MARA agent will be worth every penny in this situation don't delay.

Archived