Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our medicals were done a while ago, think it was the 30th May. My 3 yr old son's were then referred on 8th June. We were asked on 15th June for further information. Doc was on hols but finally got the info to them on 9th July. Status was 'further medical required' from the 15th June until last week when it was changed to 'referred' on the 26th......so now we're stuck waiting again! its the only thing left for us to get so unfortunately its all we can focus on as the rest of our lives basically depends on it :chatterbox:

we actually lodged our 176 visa app on 28th April.....I get quite annoyed when I see all these people getting theirs issued after only a few weeks. My son does not even have a medical condition!! he has a bit of a speech delay but that's it, no diagnosis of anything and our own docs are in agreement that he's progressing well and doubt he ever will be diagnosed with anything as he's not got any other symptoms for things like autism etc....sorry guess I'm on my soapbox a bit today lol (rant over)

Guest rubenmircea

I am joining the group, referred since 30 June 2012. No news yet. CO told me to have patience. Haven't got much left :(

Edited by rubenmircea

I managed to get through to HOC this morning. They told me that they were up to processing meds from 9 July. My step daughters meds were received 12 July (paper based, not via eHealth), and they aren't even registered on the system.

Worrying thing is that last week Monday they were processing meds up to 5 July - so they've only moved 4 days in 7 :-(.

Anyone else have any other information or anything different?

I managed to get through to HOC this morning. They told me that they were up to processing meds from 9 July. My step daughters meds were received 12 July (paper based, not via eHealth), and they aren't even registered on the system.

Worrying thing is that last week Monday they were processing meds up to 5 July - so they've only moved 4 days in 7 :-(.

Surprisingly when I ask the same question on what period does GH are currently processing, they told me that they could not give me that information, maybe because ours were referred May 31 and no change in the status until now...:embarrassed:

none of this makes sense to me :goofy: my son's meds were lodged again on the 9th July and were classed as 'referred' again last week. This to me would mean they were looking at referred meds from the 9th last week so really they should be further on than that. guess it depends on who you speak to.............

Hi everyone

We’re going to join this thread. We did our medicals on 21.07.2012 and my families medicals were finalised on 30.07.2012 but mine has been referred! The wait begins…….I’m going to email the panel doctors later as when I had the meds, they said that my mild asthma and Eczema shouldn’t cause a problem and I’ve read the guidelines for panel doctors and this says the same, so I’m not sure why I’ve been referred!

Guest trasi

do they process some types of visas before others regardless of 'date referred' ?

i'm just wondering if this is why people who haven't waited as long are getting processed quicker ? or does it not matter and once referred your in the queue, regardless of what your visa type is.

I'm a mental health nurse and the main applicant on our visa. I thought nurses were classed as 'in demand' and if anything might well have been processed a little quicker but certainly thats not the case for me :sad: I'm not sure how they do things any more, there are so many theories and dates being bandied about, the only thing I am sure about now is they'll make a decision eventually :biggrin:

Hi all,

Nice to see that I am not alone in waiting. My medicals were referred on the 27th of June, no change since then.

I e-mail HOC, but got only a generic answer

Thank you for your e-mail. The medical results you are enquiring about will be processed in due course. Please be aware that we are currently experiencing a large backlog of MOC work so this process may take some time. Please be assured we are endeavouring to finalise these cases as soon as possible. If assessment of these medicals is urgent, please contact your allocated Case Officer or relevant Business Section and request they contact HOC regarding priority assessment of medicals.

I think I'll wait for another couple of weeks and then will e-mail my CO.

Hi all,

Nice to see that I am not alone in waiting. My medicals were referred on the 27th of June, no change since then.

I e-mail HOC, but got only a generic answer

I think I'll wait for another couple of weeks and then will e-mail my CO.

Hmm - I might do the same. Although I wonder what they would consider "urgent"...

I am just a 'll confuse right now about the contradicting answers i've got from CO and GH,, CO told me that meds of wifey were finalised last July 2 and they confirm that and they also told me that sometimes its normal that CO doesnt update the status in their system..on the other hand GH told me that meds are still waiting assessment from MOC based from their email dated July 10.. Anybody here experienced the same situation? Who usually change the status of the meds GH or CO?

Just this morning I called GH to confirm about the statement of CO that meds have been finalised last July 2, GH had also confirmed that the med is still waiting assessment from MOC (watta crap:eek:!!!).. but here is the goodnews, GH have also told me that the meds will be assessed if not tomorrow utmost on friday (atleast after months of waiting I got a clear date..I suppose?) so fingers crossed guys,, lets hope sooner not later all of our frustrations will come to an end.. I will give them until Friday.. Expectations: come Friday and still no change- Timeline: Monday I will call GH again for the Nth number of times ( if nothing have changed on Friday)..

best wishes for all of us..:cute:

Guest kenken91

Hi...Guys...

Another new joiner for this thread :arghh:

475 visa, health referred since June 29th...

hopefully get the good news soon... and let you guys know...

best wishes~~

My wife's med referred on 04/07, getting bored with checking every morning and seeing no change!!.......I thought after dealing with TRA it couldn't get any worse.

Mine were referred the same day. I'm getting tired of checking the status page myself. I'm *hoping* it happens sometime this week, but it doesn't seem likely at this point...