Sydney bound

Sydney Raider

Hi guys.

The wife and I are moving to Sydney from Blackpool, hopefully at the beginning of November (visa processing permitting). Sarah is a registered general nurse and has landed a great job in Kogarah which we are both very excited about.

I am a sports psychologist and scuba diving instructor, so probably gonna land a diving job initially till i find my feet and something more stable.

Been lookin at the region to try and gauge best places to rent and eventualy buy, so any information will be greatly appreciated. Both of us are mad keen rugby league fans, and know how prevalent the sport is there, with Kogarah being home to the St.George Dragons.

Just gotta get next few months over and done with and get things boxed up here....literally

I think with one of you working at Kogarah at least you have excellent choice of places to live in. I haven't yet moved over but from the reseacrh of about a year on Sydney you best bet would be the eastern suburbs or sutherlandshire.

Hope you have a great time!

Hi guys.

The wife and I are moving to Sydney from Blackpool, hopefully at the beginning of November (visa processing permitting). Sarah is a registered general nurse and has landed a great job in Kogarah which we are both very excited about.

I am a sports psychologist and scuba diving instructor, so probably gonna land a diving job initially till i find my feet and something more stable.

Been lookin at the region to try and gauge best places to rent and eventualy buy, so any information will be greatly appreciated. Both of us are mad keen rugby league fans, and know how prevalent the sport is there, with Kogarah being home to the St.George Dragons.

Just gotta get next few months over and done with and get things boxed up here....literally

how exciting! I have a job at a hospital in kogarah and just waiting on visa and then hopefully off begin September! I am going to stay with a friend first off as going alone but am looking to rent after probably around miranda or cronulla maybe . Good luck! :D

Archived