Reg: EOI for 189 or 190 VISA

vinodreddyyalla

Hello,

Hope everyone doing good. I have a question regarding 189 and 190. Can same EOI be used for both 180 and 190 or will it has to be different? when will EOI be removed from the DIAC website? Is it when invitation is issued or VISA approval? If I applied for both 189 and 190 and assume an invitation for 190 first with validity of 60 days,can we wait to see if we get opportunity for 189 invitation within that 60 days period? As you know 189 will give you piece of mind to work anywhere in Australia.

Hello,

Hope everyone doing good. I have a question regarding 189 and 190. Can same EOI be used for both 180 and 190 or will it has to be different? when will EOI be removed from the DIAC website? Is it when invitation is issued or VISA approval? If I applied for both 189 and 190 and assume an invitation for 190 first with validity of 60 days,can we wait to see if we get opportunity for 189 invitation within that 60 days period? As you know 189 will give you piece of mind to work anywhere in Australia.

Hi Vinod, the EOI will be the same for all the visa classes you opt for. Should you receive an invitation to apply for 190 visa, then your EOI will be suspended until you decide to either reject the invitation or apply for the visa. If you apply for the visa, then your EOI will be removed from the system and if you reject the invitation, the EOI will become active again.

So if you get an invitation under 190, you will not get another invitation for 189 until you reject the invitation received under 190. And if you reject 2 invitations, your EOI will be removed from the system.

• 6 months later...

I would further add that previously once u r granted skilled state sponsored independent visa (176) and u opt for that and by the time ur original application for skilled independent (175) also approved, then u will be granted skilled independent visa and the visa granted in the last will be ur final visa.So was the case in the past.I think it will also be in case of 189 vs 190 but i have no confirmation about this so far.

However, I believe that first u should apply for 189, then get SS and in this way u will manage to get 190 early.U just accept it and go for 190.Subsequently, ur application for 189 that was in the process que got approves and u then became holder of 189..............

Request for comments plllllllll.

However, I believe that first u should apply for 189, then get SS and in this way u will manage to get 190 early.U just accept it and go for 190.Subsequently, ur application for 189 that was in the process que got approves and u then became holder of 189..............

Request for comments plllllllll.

this is no longer possible see walk waters answer. Once an invitation to apply from EOI is received no other changes can happen. Once application is applied for it is not possible to apply for another visa type.

• 9 months later...

Archived