Can anyone help please

Guest clayton gang

Guest clayton gang

We have booked our flights to Perth to validate our visas on the 23rd March arriving the 24th March. I need to get accomadation for 6 people. If possible a villa or appartment would be good. Can anyone suggest a good area and any contacts for accomadation please? I also need a car for the duration. Only staying for 2 weeks.:arghh::arghh:

Thanks in anticipation.

Jenny

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Jenny

I can't speak from personal experience. However, I have heard as follows:

John and Evelyn who run Emi=Great have been praise dby several people for short term lets. Please see here:

www.emi-great.com :: View Forum - Accommodation

I believe that John can arrange car-hire and will collect from the airport. Eve ensures that the property is stocked with the basics evryone needsfor the first couple of days. I think they have a variety of properties.

If ou are thinking about longer term rental once you move to Perth, Bobcat on here would be a good person to speak with whilst you are there.

Also, if you are likely to need a mortgage, BullcreekBob is another PiO Member and he is a mortgage broker in Perth.

Hope this helps.

Gill

• 2 weeks later...
Guest clayton gang

Thanks everyone for your replies. Hopefully I may get something. Does anyone know what sort of price we are looking at? The quote I have got from my travel agent is between 1,500 to 2,000 pounds.

Thank you all again

Jenny

Guest clayton gang
hi

we got a let for a monthh thro holiday lettings uk, we got a further one thro hl but Found a contact from there she has 16 properties at good prices her contact e mail gtiedith@zeta.org.au hope this is an help

Malc

Thanks for the information. I will have a look.

Jenny

Hi

We validated our visas in October and we stayed at a nice house in Mullaloo.

The website address was Holiday Lettings and Rentals, Apartments and Villas, Private Accommodation to Rent Worldwide and the referance for the house was 24658 (if you put in the search box it should come up) The house had 4 bedrooms and a pool and was very clean and tidy. Its nicely located too. As for car hire we used www.holidayautos.co.uk

Hope this might help!

Mandy x

Archived