Tax File Number TFN proof of identity

Paul B

Sorry, daft follow-up question - if you apply online, do they still ask for proof of ID and how do you get it to them? Just trying to figure out which Oz paperwork to do when and how to do it (everywhere wants 100 points of ID!) as once i get there, will only have a week before starting work to do all this stuff. Thanks

Guest The Pom Queen
Sorry, daft follow-up question - if you apply online, do they still ask for proof of ID and how do you get it to them? Just trying to figure out which Oz paperwork to do when and how to do it (everywhere wants 100 points of ID!) as once i get there, will only have a week before starting work to do all this stuff. Thanks

They didn't use to

I didn't know you could do it online. I thought it was Victorian residents only could apply online using a test app.

I went to a centrelink office to do my wife's yesterday. Needed passport and visa details, driver's license and medicare card. I have to say getting documents here is far smoother than in the UK. We got our driver's license and medicare card on the spot.

Archived