any thing else???

Guest pjtjah

Guest pjtjah

Hi - I'm applying for a prospective marriage visa.

I have the following evidence and am struggling to find anymore -

Council tax bill - both names on

Water Bill - both names on

Electricity bill - both names on

Bank account - joint - both names on

Previous travel together - booking intineraries - both names on, hotel bills- both names on, flight tickets.

Joint invites - christening, engagement party, wedding invite

Bookings for our own wedding - reception confirmation, car hire confirmation, church hire confirmation and photograper confirmation.

Emails to both from his family, friends.

Do you think this is enough I am struggling to find anything else. I'm concerned as I do not have much finincal evidence in both our names! Not many companies will put both names on the bills!

Stressing out over this - do you think this will be ok?

Anyone else got any other suggestions?

My brothers situation was a little different as he was already in australia and living with an aussie citizen (not married) , but they had lived together here in the UK and travelled back to Aus together. He had me send out all the stuff you've got together with joint names on, but also letters his girlfriend had sent him, (which were dated), proving their relationship had been going on for a number of years). Don't know if this will help? If you're using an agent they should be able to advise, or you may be able to find the answer on the DIMA website.

Ali

Hiya we have been together 17yrs ,2kids age 7 & 2 and was still told to give loads of info ,sent very similar to you but also sent photos of us together i was told they like photos so sent as many as i could especially old ones,,

Hope this helps

Cal x

Archived