Arrival Accommodation - Perth

Ms Petite

What is the best option for accommodation when I first arrive in Perth. I will be travelling alone (Female,mid 30's) and don't know anyone in Perth. Initially I was thinking of booking a hotel but don't know if I could stick a room for 2-3 weeks. Then was thinking of a hotel for 2-3 nites then mayb a self catering place for the rest. I will be looking for shared accommodation in an apartment or house so just wondering what the best option would be. What have others who traveled alone done.

What is the best option for accommodation when I first arrive in Perth. I will be travelling alone (Female,mid 30's) and don't know anyone in Perth. Initially I was thinking of booking a hotel but don't know if I could stick a room for 2-3 weeks. Then was thinking of a hotel for 2-3 nites then mayb a self catering place for the rest. I will be looking for shared accommodation in an apartment or house so just wondering what the best option would be. What have others who traveled alone done.

Best option would be to book a room in a hostel.I have stayed in one when i arrived for about 2 weeks.Its cheaper then hotels and you can cook for yourself.My suggestion would be to stay in TOWNSEND LODGE(http://www.townsend.wa.edu.au/),its a good budget hostel with single rooms and shared kitchen in the heart of Perth CBD.You can find yourself a permanent place in the mean time :)

Archived