Travelling alone in August 2012

Guest MrMisery

Guest MrMisery

Howdy all, I'm traveling alone in August and would love to hear of anybody interested in meeting up and travelling over? Only for the journey though, just for a bit of company

Guest Guest16631

........good luck with your journey.............hope you find a travel'n partner soon..........tink x

Hello there and hope the backpacking goes well for you...

I went backpacking for 2 years in Australia and i loved every minute of it and when it was time to come back home, i didnt want to...

When you get there you will find that there is a lot of backpackers in the same boat as you (traveling alone) and you will quickly make friends and end up traveling with different people to different destinations... You find that Australia is well made for the backpacker, hostels every were...

Just dont make the same mistake that i have seen with a lot of backpackers while i was there, when they have been there for about 3 to 6 months they start to get home sick and start thinking about there family and friends and all the excitement and fuss that's going to happen when they get back... And believe me,when you do get back, all that excitement and fuss only lasts for about 3 days then its back to normal, the same old thing day in day out... i have seen a lot of these people and some have even gone back to Australia to finish the rest of there visa off(an expensive thing to do)... So keep out there for the entire Visa, because if you dont you will end up regretting it and you only have the one WHV... Like i said. i went out there for 2 years and met a lot of friends, i even met my partner out there as she was backpacking and we met in a working hostel. I had some of the the best times of my life out there with many of stories. i enjoyed it that much we are now applying for a permanent 176 visa to live life out there...

Sorry for the little rant, i got a little carried away...Long Live The Dream...and enjoy the journey

Archived