Ahpra registration in tasmania

mutokwa

HI ALL,

I am a Nurse and currently awaiting registration with AHPRA. I sent my application pack in April ,acknowledged recipt of pack. They also asked me if I am planning to practice in Tasmania, and in order for them to process the application I should tell them who is offering me employment. I have informed them that all prospective employers want me to be registered with AHPRA. Since then ,I haven't heard from them. Any suggestions? Do I keep on emailing them (though no response) or phone them and risk being branded a nuisance? :wideeyed:

HI ALL,

I am a Nurse and currently awaiting registration with AHPRA. I sent my application pack in April ,acknowledged recipt of pack. They also asked me if I am planning to practice in Tasmania, and in order for them to process the application I should tell them who is offering me employment. I have informed them that all prospective employers want me to be registered with AHPRA. Since then ,I haven't heard from them. Any suggestions? Do I keep on emailing them (though no response) or phone them and risk being branded a nuisance? :wideeyed:

I was never asked about any offers of employment. Can you ask them if offers of employment are needed to register with APHRA? I have always had replies, very pleasant, but a little vague, to my emails to them. Good luck and welcome to the forum. :biggrin:

When did you apply and where did you send it to? Tasmania office?

Archived