Paying for visa??

aliandshane

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well.

I am just wondering if anyone can tell me how you paid for your visa application? I am looking to submit a 176 before end of the month but the paperwork I've got seems to refer to taking payment to some sort of Consulate, can you now just pay by debit or credit card??

Thanks for any help.

Ali

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well.

I am just wondering if anyone can tell me how you paid for your visa application? I am looking to submit a 176 before end of the month but the paperwork I've got seems to refer to taking payment to some sort of Consulate, can you now just pay by debit or credit card??

Thanks for any help.

Ali

Hello

We have just paid for our visa with a Halifax Clarity Card as it doesn't have any loading fees and seems to have a better exchange rate than other cards. From what we can see, the only extra charges for using a credit card are about 2 - 2.5% that the gov't seem to add. However, if you paid your bank to provide a bankers draft in Oz dollars, it would come to the same amount.

Regards

Carolyn

Guest melanie79

Just wondering if anyone knows: Can i use my mothers credit card to pay for the visa ( my credit limit is much less then the visa fee) or does it have to come from my account? Many thanks guys if anyone knows the answer! Mel.

Just wondering if anyone knows: Can i use my mothers credit card to pay for the visa ( my credit limit is much less then the visa fee) or does it have to come from my account? Many thanks guys if anyone knows the answer! Mel.

You can use any card, with permission of course. :biggrin:

Archived